Bloodletting

"Don't be that way,                                      ,Fall apart twice a day

         "Don't be that way,
                                     ,Fall apart twice a day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye means goodbye Elijah." Rebekah greeted her brother when she answered her phone.

"Are they with you?" Elijah asked Rebekah, when he got back Aria and Hayley were gone. Which worried him.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hayley and Sabrina are gone. Where are they?" Elijah asked causing Rebekah's breath to hitch in her throat her mind went straight to Aria and the night she just had with Marcel. She didn't want mean to sleep with him. She was just so hurt about having to leave and she cursed at herself for doing such a stupid thing when she wanted to build something with Aria. But she didn't even know if Aria even felt the same.

"WHAT?!" She asked frantically.

Just then Klaus walked into the room.

"Marcel was here."

—————————
"Good evening. I'd like word." Klaus spoke after he snapped a girls neck and ruined a fight night with marcel's vampires.

Klaus looked up to Marcel smirking. "What you think your doing?"Marcel asked annoyed.

"It appears that we interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs." Elijah spoke as he made his presents known. He then looked to Marcel. "We have came here for the girls. Give them to us now or...We can kill everyone here."

"Starting with you."

Marcel smirked. "You know you two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands."

"Your home is it?" Klaus began but Elijah cut him off.

"THE GIRLS!" He yelled "I will not ask again."

"I assume your talking about Hayley and Aria. The ones got the bitchy attitude, the others more gentle and calm . both have dark brown hair and green eyes they share most of the same features. Sisters I'm guessing. Who are they anyway?" Marcel questioned.

"Their old friends. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus replied.

"Well , I ain't got them. And before you start whining I did pay them a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation were I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized the original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl Hayley answered the door and Aria trailed right behind her, both ended up being there. We Exchange hello's that was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell I'll even help you find them."

"But the question that Id ask is if Hayley and Aria aren't here then where are they?"

——————