Untitled Part 7

Yato pov
By the time we got home everyone was asleep. Yn took her white kimono off and changed into her pjs. She saw her engagement ring on the dresser. She slowly picked it up. Since she was my regalia now we were mentally connected. I could feel the pain she was feeling. She stared at it in her hand. Tears went down her cheeks. Yn:"' We..were.. gonna get married." I pulled her into a hug. Yato:" Shhh sweetheart." I placed the ring on her finger. Yato:" We're still getting married. I want to be your husband." She dropped to her knees and embraced me. Yn:" I love you so much." She sobbed. Yato:" I love you too sweetheart. " yn:" Yato..when I died.. did you.. find out if I was pregnant? " My heart skipped a beat. I was dreading this moment. I buried my face in her shoulder and tightened my grip on her. Yato:''Im sorry babe.... I never found out. ..It's been a long day for both of us. Let's get to bed." She sat on the bed. I was changing into my pjs. I thought about all the destruction she caused when I used her as a regalia. She needs to know what she's capable of. Yato:" I'm gonna contact Kazuma so he can train you to use your powers." Yn:" Good I need to learn how to use my powers as soon as possible. I'm not gonna let Hiiro get away with this." I sighed. Yato:" Yn please stay away from Hiiro. I'll take care of her." Yn:" Yato when I was on the other side. All my questions were answered about my past life. She manipulated Renji played a big role of why he ended up the way he did. Then she killed me and...possibly our child. I want to be the one to kill her." Yato:" Yn. You need to be careful when you use your powers...Theres something you need to know."

Yato pov
I clenched Yukine's regalia form as I slashed through the masked phantoms. I rushed over to Hiyori to untie her. Yato: " I think that's the last of them. Yukine revert! " Yukine placed his hand on Hiyori's shoulder. Yukine:" Are you alright?" Yato:" Who did this to you?" Hiyori:" Yeah I'm fine. I dont know someone came up behind me. When they saw Yato they vanished." Yukine:" I've never seen phantoms like that before." Yato:" They were masked phantoms someone was controlling them."

Nora pov
I watched Yato and his friends from a distance. Kouto stood by my side. Kouto:" Looks like your plan failed Mizuchi." Hiiro:" I'm sorry father. I'll come up with another plan to retrieve Yato." Kouto:" I know you'll be successful next time. I come with bad news. Or maybe you could use this news to your advantage. Looks like your gonna have to kill Yn a third time. " He said with a smirk. I gave him an appalled look. Hiiro:" What are you talking about? She's dead?!" Kouto:" Yato found her spirit. She's his second regalia now." I clenched my fists. Hiiro:" Ugh!" I caused a border line. It cut through a tree. I watched the tree hit the ground. Dust blew in the wind. Kouto:" What did I tell you years ago? Ah yes. Jealousy is a distraction. " Hiiro:" Please tell me your joking. She can't be alive. You must be mistaken!" Kouto: " Mizuchi I'm certain. She's his second regalia now." Hiiro:" She doesn't know how to stay dead. So annoying." Kouto put his arm around my shoulder. Kouto:" As I said maybe you can use this to your advantage. You wouldn't want to fail me again. Would you?" Hiiro:" No sir."

Yn pov
Yato told me about what Dalphin said. I had regalia abilities. But i was also getting my original abilities back. I hope sometime soon ill be able to collect a regalia of my own. But first i need to focus on controlling my present powers. I dont want to get out of control again. Me and Kazuma watched in shock as my border line cracked the ground. Kazuma pushed his glasses up with his finger. Kazuma:" Yn. Its good to have anger in you. You can use that. But you have too much anger in you. You need to find a way to harness it. What were you thinking about when you cast the border?" Yn:" I was thinking about feeling Hiiro's blood on my hands." Kazuma walked up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. Kazuma:" You can use that anger. But you also need to be calm. Picture a moment that makes you happy. A moment when you were the most at peace." I pictured when me and Yato were on the roof of Koufuku's house watching the stars. I had my head on his shoulder. His arm was wrapped around me It was such a simple moment but I was at peace. Kazuma:" Do you have the moment?" Yn:" Yes." Kazuma": Now use that memory along with your anger. Focus on your breathing slowly breath in and out." I did as Kazuma said. I attempted my border line again. Yn:" Border line!" Then my border appeared without causing any further damage.

Yato pov
I watched Kazuma and Yn in the distance.
Yn's face lit up when her border line didn't cause any more damage. Yn:" Yes! I did it! " Kazuma:" Very good. Now remember the technique I showed you. Let's try it again."
Since Yn has became my regalia I've felt the sadness and anger in her. This is the first time where she's felt something other than that. I was glad but also concerned. Is she starting to heal? Or is she happy about knowing how to control her powers so she can be one step closer to killing Hiiro? Not that i cared whether she lived or died anymore. But I just got Yn back. I won't lose her again especially over her being reckless about revenge.

3 months later.
Yato pov
The phantom disintegrated behind me. I clenched onto Ryuk as I caught my breath. Yn has learned how to control her powers. Even still though after everytime I use her Im in the habit of making sure nothing else was damaged other than the phantom. I smiled as I saw there was no other damage. I looked in the distance I saw a little white ball of light. A spirit. Yato:" Ryuk revert." Yn stood before me. Yn:" Still afraid to use me?" Yato:" ..No you've been doing really well controlling your powers." Yn:" Why did you pause?" Yato:" I'm just still cautious is all." Yn:" Fair enough. Let's go home." I grabbed her wrist. Yato:" There's something we need to do first." Curiosity spread across her face.
We approached the spirit. Yn:" How many regalias do you plan on having? " I laughed. Yato:" Dealing with you and Yukine's feelings is enough. I want you to see if your able to name it." Yn looked at me with widened eyes. There was a moment of silence. She nodded. She did the regalia chant. Then the spirit turned into a Sai. Me and yn stared at it in shock. Yn:" I didnt think that was actually gonna work." Yato:" Dalphin did say that your goddess abilities would start to return. Go on take it. That's your regalia now." Yn grasped her Sai. A tear rolled down her cheek. Yato:" Are you alright?" Yn:" Yes she..just..nothing. Chia revert." There stood before us was a young girl about 15 years old. She had long curly purple hair. With red eyes. She gave us a timid look. Chia:" What's going on?" Yn:" Everything's alright. I'm Yn and this is Yato. I saved your spirit from the darkness. Your place is by my side. I promise ill take care of you." Yn offered Chia her hand. Chia stared at both of us for a moment. Then she took yn's hand.

Yn pov
Me and Chia were walking home. I stopped dead in my tracks as I felt an eerie presence. Chia:" What's wrong yn?" Yn:" Something feels..." My eyes widened as I saw Nora. I moved Chia behind me. Yn:" Border! " Hiiro:" Is that a way to treat an old friend" She started walking towards us. I laughed. Yn:" friend? I see your still as delusional as always." Hiiro:" After me and Renji got rid of you the first time. I was so happy. Finally it was just me and Yato the way it was suppose to be. But he never got over you. Eventually he abandoned me trying to live out your bogus dream about being gods of fortune. You ruined him! I will enjoy killing you as much as I did the last two times." I noticed that she was walking closer to us. She touched my border line. She laughed. Hiiro:" You are strong but as a Nora I'm strong too." She walked through my border. Yn:" Chia!" Chia turned into her weapon form I grasped my sai. Yn:" Border! " My border hit Hiiro causing her to fly back. She clenched her chest. My border caused a big cut on her chest. I started running towards her. She shot a border at me and it cut my shoulder. It stopped me for a second but then I continued running to her. Finally this moment that ive been waiting For! I want to feel her blood on my hands! For the first time I saw a look of fear in her eyes. Then she waved her hand and masked phantoms appeared in front of her. They lunged towards me. I cut some of them with my border. I killed some of them with Chia. But they kept coming. Eventually they overpowered me. I felt multiple teeth dig into me. Yato:" Yn! Nora stop!" Before I knew it the phantoms were gone. Hiiro:" I was hoping you would come." Yato:" Hiiro it was me and you In the beginning. We only had each other for years. I understand because of that you couldn't let me go. It was hard for me too at first. That's why I let you drag me down so often. But I moved on and now you've taken too much from me. I won't let you get away with it." Hiiro:" oh yeah what weapon are you gonna use? Yn is injured and I see you dont have Yukine with you. Me and father will make you a deal. You come with me for awhile like old times. Until father tells us his plan. Once the plan is carried out then I'll leave both of you alone." Yato:" What happens if I don't go?" Nora smiled and waved her hand. A masked phantom stood over me. Showing it's fangs. Hiiro:" Do you want more injuries on your sweet yn?" Yato:" Stop! I'll..come with you." The phantom disappeared. Hiiro:" Wise choice." Yn:" Yato..dont!" Yato;" I love you yn." Then Yato and Nora vanished in front of my eyes. Yn:" Chia revert." Chia kneeled next to me and placed her arm under my shoulder. Chia;"Yn! Don't worry your gonna be ok. I'll get you to Kofuku's." Chia pulled me onto her back. My eyes slowly drifted shut.