The Ball

On January 1st 2015 in Japan the Usami family the most powerful and rich royal family held a ballat their castle. The family invited every royal family even their rival kingdom the Kyo family but the family wanted to show the Kyo's the could hold better balls then them.

.......................(Fuyuhiko Point of view)...........................

........Meanwhile in king Fuyuhiko's bed room...............

King Fuyuhiko was thinking to himself while getting dressed.

(In Fuyuhiko's thought) Why can't both my sons get married. Fuyuhiko sighed (end of thought) I just don't get it said Fuyuhiko.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door

Knock Knock Knock

Fuyuhiko said "who is it while" fixing his tie. "It's me Tanaka you majesty the head butler" said Tanaka. Come in said Fuyuhiko

Tanaka enters "Your Majesty the guests are arriving" said Tanaka. Very good I better get to the ballroom said Fuyuhiko. Yes you should said Tanaka while closing the door.

Fuyuhiko said " better greet the guests" he said while leaving the bedroom.

While walking to the ballroom he saw his sons ahead of him he then yelled. Haruhiko!!!!! Akihiko!!!!! . They turned around " father " they both said at the same time Let's go to the ballroom he said while the two. They both sighed while still walking with their father.

.................(End of Fuyuhiko Point of view )...................

The three arrived at the ballroom guests were already lining up at the main doors the announcer announced each royal family by the families names.

(The announcer starts announcing the royal families)

"From the Keiichi family King Akio , Queen Akira , and Princess Sumi. The three came down the stairs t to the ballroom the king was wearing a black suit with a crown and cape , the Queen was wearing a purple colored silk ball gown with a tiara and purple hand fan, the princess was wearing a lavender frilly ball gown with a tiara and lavender hand fan.

(But no knew that princess Sumi was head over heels in love with Akihiko she kept it a secret) They walked up to the king and princes thrones the king bowed and the queen and princess curtsied they all said at once "thank you for inviting us" then they moved aside while the rest of the royal families were being announced.

..Next the announcer announced the Kamijou family..

From the Kamijou family King Toshi, Queen Aimi,and Princess Hiromi the three came into the ballroom the king was wearing a dark blue suit with dark blue cape and crown, the queen was wearing a beige ball gown with tiara and beige hand fan, and the princess was wearing a cinnamon brown ball gown with a tiara and cinnamon brown fan.

(The Kamijou family was a great friend to the Usami kingdom)

They went up to the three thrones and did what the Keiichi family did the king bowed the Queen and princess curtsied and said thank you for inviting us then moved aside with the other guests.

(After a long hour of royal family announcements it was finally the Takahashi family's turn)

Before the Takahashi's the older brother Haruhiko and younger brother Akihiko were so bored of the family announcements. They turned their heads in different directions and the princesses were trying to flirt with them by making kissing faces, blowing kisses, making their hands look like phones and mouthing "call me" they were truly disgusted then they both thought about the girl of their dreams.

(In Haruhiko's thought) I wish there were a girl that was intelligent, beautiful, and not money greedy he sighed.

(In Akihiko's thought) I wish there was a girl that was caring, beautiful, and smart he sighed too.

(Both Haruhiko's and Akihiko's thought at the same time) What I'd do for a girl like that they both sighed at the same time.

(Finally the announcer announced the Takahashi family)

From the Takahashi family King Yoichi, Queen Asami , Prince Takahiro then the family moved aside the king and queen to the left Takahiro right then the most beautiful girl in the room appeared (she looks like the girl in the front cover of the story ) . Everyone gasped even the announcer then the announcer snapped out of it and announced her name then he said "and Princess Misaki" still in shock everyone just stared as the family walking up to the thrones the king wore a black suit with black cape and crown, the Queen wore a light pink ball gown with tiara and light pink hand fan, the Prince wore a navy blue suit with matching cape and crown, and finally the Princess wore a shining emerald green ball gown with a tiara and matching emerald green hand fan.

They made it up to the three thrones and did what every other royal family did the king and prince bowed and the queen curtsied then said "thank you for inviting us" and the princess gave a heart stopping smile then the family walked away. Everyone watched the family every move both the princes thought at the same time.

(Haruhiko's and Akihiko's thought at the same time ) What a beautiful girl she is everything i dreamed of she's perfect I want her !!!!!! (End of their thoughts)

..........(Both the princes fell in love at first sight)..........

.................(Meanwhile in Fuyuhiko's thought)..............

What a charming girl she would be perfect for one of my sons yes she would be a perfect wife for one of them. (End of thought)

A smirk crawled on Fuyuhiko's face now he's starting to scheme.

End of chapter 2