✎Chapter 1ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎AN: first fic that i'll actually complete. I am just using this fanfic to project a little and have fun. Thanks for clicking onto here(even by accident), hope you enjoy! 

Skeppy twitched his fingers and fumbled with his hands. It wasn't usual for him to be like this but he couldn't help it... Shoving the last jacket he had into the small suitcase with a big grin on his face and walked out of his house, tow in hand.

Today was going to be great. 

"BAD why won't you meet up with me-"

"Yeah bad why won't  you meet up with me again, huh?" 

Quackity and Skeppy were sitting in a call, repeating very familiar patterns. Skeepy was trying to get some genuine information out of his friend once again and Quackity was along for the joyride. He was a self proclaimed home-wrecker, and if it had been any other night Skeppy would of kicked him out of their discord call and moved over to teamspeak. 

"I- Its because I don't like flying, both of you should know this by now!" 

"Sure bad," Quackity wallowed, "Its because you don't like me don't you."

"Quackity shut up." Skeppy flatly said, audibly slapping my hand against my head. 

"But seriously Bad, if you don't like flying why don't I come over to your house?" He murmured.

"Yeah how about me and Skepp'ster fly over, huh mr Bad?" Quackity teased, he was having way too much fun prodding and poking at Bad, sometimes Skeppy wonders how to get under his skin like this. 

"Um well if you want to..."

Huh? Did he really mean it this time?

"Really bad?" 

"Sure, it would be nice to meet up Big Q."

And then Bad tugged at his heartstrings, regardless of how much Skeppy didn't like Quackity at times... 

"Skeepy would you like to come down and meet up too?"

He really couldn't say no to this offer.

So there he was, sitting in a sweaty, packed, cramped airport. Gripping his palms around the cool silver hook of the bag. Sometimes he wishes he wasn't as quick to saying yes to meeting Bad and Quackity, but he couldn't get cold feet now. 

Skeppy hauled himself off the chair and down the runway. Stepping onto the cool breeze of the airplane was a relief and soon enough he was high up in the sky. 

However Q's morning wasn't going so smoothly. 

It was hot, sweaty and miserable in the middle of nowhere. Within the past two hours he has had to fix his broken car, call and insurance company, travel in the worst smelling car to the taxi station and then take a taxi to a car hiring service. all whilst caring one heavy bag of luggage and a backpack full of his electronics. 

"Gah, why did I swap cars with my friend, I should of taken my actual car..." 

Sitting on a sweaty leater seat in the worst looking cafe ever, Quacky fiddled with his overheating phone and sent a quick message out before taking a drink from his soda. Good thing the wifi in the area was alright otherwise he'd be toast. Q grabbed the pamphlet in front of him.

Cheeseburger.

Sushi.

Hot chips.

All of these sounded either unappealing or as if they would be disappointing upon serving. 

The chips will suffice, at least they can come in take away. 

Quackity brought the hot chips and waited outside for his order in the cool breeze. His ride would take a while to fix up again and all he could do is wonder around in this suburban town until it was fixed. 

Worse case scenario he'd have to wait another day to see his good friend Bad. 

But Bad didn't know that yet. 

He was busy sweating the house, cleaning up Rat's mess and triple checking he had enough food for the week and a bit his friends were staying over for. Sweaping seemed more of a  coping mechanism than a chore now as Bad finished cleaning the living room for the third time in a row. Gosh, he was nervous. 

Bad just wish they'd get here already, no waiting around, no awkward hello's. At least with Big Q he was assured a warm "hello Bad" and a hug. However Skeppy was a mixed bag, Bad wasn't sure how to react or how he'd react to seeing each other. 

Especially with what happened last time.

Bad put the hot water on and grabbed Rat's dog bowl and mat. He almost started scrubbing it out when he heard- 

Ding Dong.

Skeppy was the first to arrive. 

✎AN: Thanks for reading, writing this is low-key relaxing so it means a lot when people read, comment and ★ (don't feel like you have too tho x3). Also if you are reading this what do you want to see in this fic, Any dramas or angst? Lmk.