Chapter: Prologue

Jimin stepped into his bathroom, staring at his tired reflection in the mirror

Jimin stepped into his bathroom, staring at his tired reflection in the mirror. His hands reach to clutch the hem of his top weakly, hesitating to remove it. Eyes wavering across the bathroom frantically searching for anything abnormal...cameras?

He huffed, finally mustering up the courage to pull off his top, exposing his upper body.

Hickeys...they were every where. He can't remember the last time his skin was left unmarked. 

His fingertips traced each bruise, they were deep, lacerating his skin as if an animal had devoured him, showing how aggressively he was being treated.

He knew this wasn't right, though he was manipulated to believe it was all good...It was all normal.

A shaky breath leaves his lips, his hand tugging his pants, pulling them down slowly. His breath grew uneven as a sharp pain shot up his spine as he bent down. 

It was always there, the pain, he was always sore...But then again, this was normal.

It's bound to be like this.

He looked down to his thighs, finger prints marking his tender skin like curses.

 He always went rough on him, it was always like this. 

"I-I c-cant do this." He whispered to himself. His own reflection haunting himself. Lifeless eyes staring back at his tired, worked up body.

"You can baby. What are you so confused about?" The same familiar voice rang in his ears, pupils constricting as he backed out till his back hit the tiled walls.

"T-This isn't right." He whimpered, eyes watering as he slid down and curled down into a ball.

"It's all right Jimin. After all, I love you." 

Jimin's toes curled in, hands shaking violently, bringing them to cover his contorted face. 

"Fuck baby just look at you...Fucking pretty." 

He said, Jimin broke down to a sob...his poor manipulated mind fighting against his own thoughts.

"Stop!" He screamed, bawling his fist and staring around, eyes red and lost, desperately weak.

He knows he's being watched and he felt so disgusted. 

He stood up, frantically throwing around all items which could break, shampoos, scrubs, everything. He hears dark unsettling chuckles as he looked around in panic.

"Leave me alone!!!" He screamed raw, turning to each corner of the bathroom.

He felt his presence everywhere and he didn't know what to do anymore. 

That's when he locked glimmering dull eyes with his reflection.

Just look at you Jimin, pathetic and weak.

All his

You let him have it, you baited yourself for him. 

His dark eyes spoke millions of words to himself. 

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you !" He shouted, eyes red and voice raw from the screaming.

Yes he hated him. But most of it all, he hated himself. 

He fisted his hand, staring back at his weak reflection.

"This is who you are Jimin...All mine." The voice echoed in his head.

It broke him, his body forcing himself to go rabid, his hand forcing forward to slam into the mirror, the mirror shattering from the force. 

He immediately regretted, his hand burning from the fresh cut he caused to himself. He fell on the ground, eyes shutting as he felt numb.

"Baby I thought I told you not to hurt yourself." The voice gasped into his ear.

Jimin couldn't say anything, he had given up. Given up fighting for something he knows is his fault. 

He sobbed quitely like he always did, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he heard the ear-piece in his ear disconnect.

He's coming again...and all he can do is wail. 

Wish, he had never met him. His breath evened out and his mind went blank as he shut his eyes, lost in the numbness of his heart.

Only if I had never met you Jungkook...