Vas Happenin?!

Zayn when sleeping ---------------->

Chapter 4

Vas Happenin?!

Zayn's POV

The wind was cold as it swept through my hair. I felt someone eyeing on me from the back. Quickly, I turned around to see who it was, but the bushes were empty. It was a dark misty night. I was surrounded with tall trees all around me. 'Maybe I'm in some kind of a forest' I thought.

"AAAHHHH!" I heard a horrible sound of someone screeching, sending chills down my spine. I quickly looked around to see the source of the sound. Failing at my attempt, I started walking forward, into the deep dark jungle. The only source of light was from the big round moon, that shone across the sky. The stars were twinkling around it so unnaturally, that this all looked fake. As going further and further, I heard that noise again, this time it was coming from the right side and I seemed much closer to it. I started jogging, but it was more of a moon walk.. Not the Michael Jackson moon walk, the moon walk in general as in how people walk on the moon. I stopped with a sudden shock when I sited the situation. Myra was tied up to a tree and seemed miserable, she was crying uncontrollably. "Vas Happeinin?!" I mouthed. Then she looked down at her stomach to see a 2 metre bronze sword with various jewellery stuck on it, was pierced inside her tummy. Stunned by looking at the blood flooding out, actually too stunned cuz I hardly know her, yet I had many feelings for her. I wanted to go help her so bad, but something was stopping me, like some invisible barrier or something.

"Why are you trying to save her?" A hushed voice echoed around the forest. "W-who are y-you?" I asked shaking like hell to the familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"Who am I?" The girl asked, quite taken aback... I could tell by the high pitch that the voice had belonged to a female.

"Are you asking me who I AM?" The girl demanded scaring the shit out of me.

Then suddenly like a slash of thunder, a girl appeared. She had light skin, really light blond hair and blue eyes. She looked stunning with the make up she had.. What's that thing called, smoky eyes, with dark red lip stick. She was wearing a long black lace flowing gown with 6 inch silver heels. Her face looked oddly familiar. She started smiling at me " still don't remember?" She asked, with a less husky voice. Then it hit to me, "Perrie?" I asked confused. Her face lit up and she seemed happy. "Yay you remember my name!" She said sarcastically, then dropped her smile and happiness.

"P-P-Perrie, what are you doing?" I asked her as she held up a shiny gold axe. She was headed towards Myra who was about to knock out any second.

"I'm just getting rid of the thing that will come in between us" she said smiling.

Thing? Did she just call her a thing? How dare she! And how is Myra coming between me and Perrie?!?

"What are you talking about Perrie? How will she come between us?" I asked her bewildered.

"You will see" she said with a smirk standing beside Myra, and *THUD*

Blood splashed everywhere. It was the most horrible, upsetting, heartbreaking thing ever to see. I was sweating like someone just threw a bucket of water on me.

"NOOOO!!" I said at the top of my lungs, then started breathing heavily. Perrie was coming close to me now, with the sweetest smile she could produce. "Now no one can come in between us honey" she said with her hands spread wide. "Come to me" she echo-whispered.

"No" I said horrified.

"COME. HERE. "She said through gritted teeth.

And WOOOSH everything was a blur and the world was twirling like a ballerina. Perrie's face showed up on my face, she looked hell angry. Her piercing blue eyes changed to a shade of burning red.