Those Feelings

Chapter 9

Those Feelings

Zayn's POV

Zayn: pick u up at 7 :*

Perrie: k.

I left my phone on the bed, and got up get my clothes. I hope Perrie forgets about whatever happened yesterday. She was hard to convince, but I know for sure she loves me and she'll forget about it all.

I took out a plain white shirt, black trousers and a black tie, matching it with my LV belt. It was six right now, so I stripped my clothes and took a quick shower.

The shower of thoughts...

Perrie and I have been dating for almost a year now... Mum really thinks I should take the next step, but am I ready? Is she ready? We both did take up a responsibility and adopted Hatchi, but most of the time he's with perrie.... Ehhhhh, whatever.

I can't deny it but there is a connection between me and Perrie and I'm pretty sure she feels it too.

Any time soon, I should pop the question.

I thought as I gently shampooed my hair, of course gotta keep them in good condition! After rinsing it, I slowly emerged out of the shower with the towel rapped around my waist. Quickly I blow dried my hair, then started setting them with my secret gel. After getting into my clothes, I rushed outside the hotel, to where Frank was waiting near the car. There was a small group of fans waiting outside to get a glimpse of me and the boys, so I snuck out of the back door, thanking the hotel staff, then quickly buckled up in the car.

It took us ten minutes to drive to Perrie's, and we were there exactly on time. I saw there were around two or three girls outside the hotel with Little Mix boards, and one of the even said Zerrie on it. Thinking of Zerrie, I hope Myra didn't get offended about what the pap put on the news, 'cause for sure I was upset for a while, even when some of the fans tweeted ridiculous stuff to her. But she didn't mention it though, when she texted me.

I erased the thought out of my head when I saw Perrie emerge out of the hotel doors, well it's easy for her to come out of the main doors instead of sneaking out of the back one, as there were hardly any girls outside, reason for that would be she hadn't informed any of the pap about it.

She was wearing a black cocktail dress with studded black combat boots. She looked amazing.

I was mindlessly admiring her as she signed autographs and took pictures with the small queue of girls.

Soon, she spotted me staring at her from the car, and stifled a laugh as she came to sit down beside me.

"Shall we?" I grinned at her.

"We shall!" She giggled.

Our ride was joyful as we were talking about every single nothing on this planet.

Soon after we reached the restaurant, I got out of the car, and as awesome as a gentlemen I am, I opened the door for Perrie to come out. Holding hands, we entered the restaurant as Frank was closely following behind us.

"Hello Mr. Malik," a familiar voice of the receptionist greeted me with a warm smile.

"Your tables this way." She led us to a corner where much people couldn't see us, and there were no windows for the pap to get snaps of us either.

We both made ourselves comfortable on the candle lit table with rose petals scandaled all over it. A blonde waitress handed us our menu cards, and I was about to order when my eyes were laid on something mesmerising.