He expresses his love to you pt.2

1996

You woke up and slowly opened your eyes as the sun rays gently touched your face. You looked at your side and you imagined your boyfriend sleeping peacefully. His curly hair slightly covered his face, his soft skin and his kissable kiss, but you didn't see it for 6 months, finally you're gonna see him again. You took a shower and make your breakfast. You hurriedly get your suitcase and bring it downstairs. You checked the house again and when it was all clear, you go outside and saw his assistant with his car.

"Good morning Ms. Jackson." You blushed when he said it. Ms. Jackson? Oh my god, can I be Mrs. Jackson soon? hihi

"Stop it Frank, you're making me blush." You said and he helped you with your suitcase.

"You're gonna see him again after 6 months, you must be really happy. Mr. Jackson missed you a lot you know." Frank said as he started the car and started driving.

"Oh yes, I'm so excited to see him again." You said and enjoyed the scene outside the window. In a few hours I'm going to see that beautiful human being again.

You arrived at the airport and you both sit there waiting for your flight to be called.

"Calling all the passengers flying to Amsterdam, your flight will be going after 20 mins."

You both entered the plane and sit at the business class section.

"How fancy of him." You thought.

2 hours of flying seems like forever to you. You really can't wait to see Michael. You kept looking at the window repeatedly asking "when will be arrived?"

Frank heard you and he stopped reading his magazine.

"Chill Y/N we will get there before you know it, take a nap first okay?" Frank said to you and he patted your back.

"Well I guess I could take a nap." You said and positioned yourself to a comfortable position and you dozed to sleep.

After 30 minutes you felt a hand on your shoulder gently waking you.

"Hey Y/N wake up were here." Frank said and you automatically opened your eyes. OMG were here, we are finally here.

The plane finally landed and you guys were waiting for your turn to leave. Frank rented a car to drove you to the hotel where Michael stays at. After a few minutes you finally arrived at the hotel, you felt nervous but happy at the same time.

You went to Michael's room but it was locked so you decided to stay at Frank's room for a while while waiting for him to arrive.

"What does he say?" You asked Frank, as he was at the phone with Michael's other assistant.

"He says, he needed to finish the final rehearsal for tomorrow's show. He'll be here in a few minutes." He said and he sat down across you. You nodded in return. Well at east I'm finally here, assuring yourself, you badly want to see him now.

You looked at the windows watching the buildings, and the cars until you heard the door open and surprised to see who it was.

"Michael!"