What's up

Sadly I am having to leave my best friend, Hayes. Its the last week of summer,and I have to go back home.

I got up out of my warm . I brush teeth and wash my face, then put my hair in a messy bun. Then leave the bathroom to start to pack. I decided that i would call Hayes so we could hang out before leave. I quickly rush back to my room and grab my phone off the night stand and dial Hayes number. He picked up after the second ring.

"Hey Mikayla whats up?" He asked.

"Hey nothing much I just wanted to hang out before i leave tomorrow?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"Yea. Sure I will see you in five minutes." you could hear him trying to get his stuff together through the phone.

"Okay bye Hayes." I said

"See you soon" he said then the line went dead.

After the phone call with Hayes i got up and and walked down the steps to be greeted by my sister and grandpa. My grandpa was drinking his normal morning coffee and my sister was glued to her like always.

"Hey sweetie good morning" my grandpa said without looking up from his newspaper

" morning grandpa. Hey Hayes is coming over and we are going to be in my room" just then there was a knock at they door.

Knowing it was Hayes I got up and started towards the door. I hear Kai say something about me and Hayes but decided to ignore it. Opening the door to reveal Hayes with two movies and a bag of chips, grinning like a idiot.

"So I guess its a lazy day" I said chuckling a little.

"Yup" he said poppin the "P"

I have had a little crush on Hayes but nothing serious. Hayes has this friend an she looks like she really likes him so I never wanted to be in that drama.Plus I know he only likes me as a friend so there was no point.