27

Lisa scooped jennie into her arms and carried her into the bedroom, tossing jennie on the bed like she weighed no more than a bean bag. Jennie wiggled out of her shirt and threw her bra aside as lisa peeled off her clothes. The button on Jennie's jeans unfastened easily, but wet denim was like shrink wrap on a curvy woman, and she flopped on the mattress, lifting her hips and trying desperately to get the damn things off...to no avail.

Lisa stood there in her celine boxer shorts, and lisa smiled. Cheese-and-crackers, that woman had a gorgeous smile. If her clothes had been dry, they'd have fallen off on their own. "Need me to help?"

"If you want access to the goods, you're gonna have to." Jennie lay back and lifted her hips while lisa worked the fabric down jennie's legs.

"Fuck, Jennie, you're gorgeous." Lisa's eyes devoured jennie. She hadn't even touched jennie yet, but lisa felt like she'd caressed every inch with a simple sweep of her gaze.

"I like to think I can rock these curves."

"They're delicious." Lisa licked her lips, and her center went slick. Jisoos, the woman might make her come before lisa laid a finger on her.

Sitting up, she yanked lisa's underwear down, freeing her wet damn core , and man, oh man, had jennie hit the jackpot. She grabbed lisa's left leg and place it on the bed. She gave lisa a seductive lick on her clit...and sucked lisa into her mouth. Lisa groaned and gripped Jennie's shoulders, letting her get in a good three or four strokes of her tongue before lisa pushed jennie onto her back and dove for her sweet spot.

Sweet baby Hades the woman knew how to lick, but Jennie hadn't gotten enough of her pussy. She wiggled free from lisa's grasp, using her vampire strength to toss lisa onto her backside so she could go back for more.

Lisa was having none of it, lifting jennie and putting her right where she wanted her, but Jennie knew a thing or two about wrestling. They rolled about, grappling—in an oh so sexy way—for dominance, until she got lisa on her back where Jennie's mouth could reach her, and devil have mercy, that lisa had a way with her tongue.

Jennie worked lisa into a frenzy while she sucked lisa, and as the most powerful orgasm lisa ever experienced exploded inside jennie, Jennie was overcome with the urge to bite. Lisa's pussy was in her mouth, so she released lisa and leaned over, taking in a mouthful of duvet and biting hard as she screamed.

With that need satiated, she sat up, removing herself from Lisa's face, and flopped onto her back. "Quick question. Do we have to worry about  diseases?"

Lisa chuckled. "We're dead. What do you think?"

"I think you need to give me everything you've got."

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Lisa winked.

"Try me."

Lisa climbed on top of her, filling her with one swift thrust using her two slender fingers, and stars danced before Jennie's eyes.

"Holy fuck."

Lisa groaned. "It does feel a bit like a religious experience, doesn't it?"

"Take me to church, baby. Yes!"

Lisa pumped her fingers, and it didn't take long before another orgasm coiled in Jennie's core, ready to unleash like a river bursting through a dam. Lisa's rhythm increased, and as she shuddered inside jennie, her entire world flipped upside down and turned inside out. This woman had a magic fingers.