He expresses his love to you pt.3

WARNING: slight mature content

"Michael!" You ran to him crying.

"Y/N baby" He said as he hold you into his arms hugging you tightly and spin you around. You didn't let go of the hug and you stayed there for almost 20 seconds.

"I missed you love, I'm so happy to see you." He said and cupped you face gently wiping your tears. No words came out from you, you kept on crying.

"Okay love birds, I get it you missed each other now you can go back to your room now." Frank said jokingly and you both laughed.

"Thank you so much Frank I owe you one." Michael said, and he grabbed your hand and bring your suitcase.

He lead you to his room and you followed him from behind, he opened the door but as soon as he closed it, you jumped to him and cupped his face and kissed him passionately.

"Oh my god, how I miss this lips of yours." You said and goes back kissing him. You both shared a a passionate kiss and you both went to bed with him carrying you not breaking the kiss.

He gently puts you in bed and he was at top of you.

"Y/N sweetie, I missed you more than you think." He said and kissed you again then he went down for your neck. You moan softly in his ear.

"God I miss everything about you, especially this." He said.

"That's right baby, moan for me." He added and continued leaving love bites in your neck. But you stopped him.

"Why? what's wrong?" He asked you still on top of you. You don't want to ruin the surprise for him, you decided to give it to him after the show tomorrow.

"Let's talk a bit Michael." You said sweetly, he looked at you then he pouted.

"But I want to kiss you mo-" He said but you put your index finger into his lips to make him stop.

"No buts baby, I have so much question to ask you." You said and so he sit beside you.

"What is this? an interview?" He asked and you laughed.

"Well I just want to ask how are you doing, and the things that you did like that." You said to him and held his hand and caress it.

"As usual baby, going to the rehearsal, writing songs and repeat." He said and he shrugged.

"Pretty boring huh?" You asked and you both laughed.

"Well yeah, but I enjoy when I'm on stage and you're finally here so now I'm happy." He said and it made you giggle, you kissed his cheek.

You both stared at each other for a few seconds. You admire his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, that made you melt every time he looks at you. His eyes are your weakness and you love it.

"You know Michael, 5 years in a relationship with you is unbelievable, I still find myself falling for you just like when we started dating. The spark was always there, the butterflies that you gave to me just by hearing your voice, your kisses, your body everything about you is just so perfect. I don't know how lucky I am ending up being your girlfriend." You said to him, he looked down and blushed. Why is this man so freaking cute but hot the same time.

"C'mon Y/N you're making me shy don't do that." He said and you both giggled.

"But seriously tho, since the start of the tour every night the bed feels empty without you in it. I dream of you every night, you are always on my mind 24/7. I am the luckiest man in the world having you as my girlfriend, you made my world perfect Y/N, you complete me. I love you to the moon and back." He said to you as he gently caress your face. You cried again, he chuckled and bring you to his arms for a hug.

"Why are you such a cry baby Y/N?" He jokingly said and you slight punched his chest.

"Shut up Michael, I love you more than anything in this world too." You said to him and you looked at him. He smiled at you showing his pearly teeth which made him more beautiful. He went down to your face and pecked your lips.

After a few minutes lying each others arms, he asked you a question.

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know, I'm kinda tired from the flight and I'm pretty sure you're tired too. You need to sleep early for tomorrow. You to impress a lot of people Your Majesty." You said as you stand up and went for your suitcase to change your clothes into pajamas.

"Your Majesty?" He asked with confusion.

"Well the King of Pop is right in front of me, I have to give my respect." You jokingly said and bow just like when you meet a royalty.

He laughed by your actions. "Stop it Y/N but thank you for the compliment I'll take it anytime." He said with bright smile on his face.

"So you do like calling you the King of Pop huh? okay okay" You said as you change your clothes in front of him. Is not like he hasn't seen you naked before, plus both of you are comfortable in each others bodies.

"Hey they started it not me you know, how sweet of them." He said as he chuckled.

"Go and change to pj's Your Majesty, you are gonna sleep early today." You said and he pouted.

"Stop calling me that baby." He said and he walked towards you and holds your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Okay okay Michael, I'll stop" You said and he smiled.

"That's more better, I love it when you call me that, especially you moaning my name." He said with a seductive look. And there he is licking his lips again stop or we are gonna get wild.

You rolled your eyes and started unpacking your things. He went to the comfort room and came back with a bouquet of red roses.

"Oh my god Michael, thank you they're beautiful." You said and you smelled the fresh flowers.

"Anything for the woman I love, happy anniversary again Y/N" He said and went for a kiss and you kissed a back.

"Happy anniversary applehead."