old feelings

AKO'Y MULING NAG BALIK

yeah pretty short break but like hello ? not finishing this was bothering me more and so i decided to write 😌 also for kill time cuz my college won't be staring for another month ;-; anyway, enjoy

no one's view ;

" hey.. "

" oh ? jihoon-ah.. "

the younger sat beside the eldest. they decided to have a stop after four hours of walking. hyunsuk was the eldest amongst all of them. but with jihoon, he felt small and vulnerable.

but he didn't mind it. jihoon was great when it comes to protecting him. he liked the feeling.

" why aren't you asleep ? " hyunsuk asked while staring at the fire he had made.

( a/n ; kiligin sana kayo 😌 play song :p )

" to be honest with you, i haven't been sleeping with jaehyuk missing... "

hyunsuk pouted. he knew how much of a brother jaehyuk was to jihoon. the elder was the younger's anchor as he call the elder.

" you guys still close, huh ? "

jihoon chuckled as he nodded.

" how about you ? why aren't you asleep ? "

it was silence for a bit. hyunsuk didn't want to sleep and even he didn't know the reason. hell, he was exhausted from his trip, looking for them. the elder was just spacing out looking at the fire.

jihoon looked at him, now staring at the elder's side profile. a smile suddenly appeared on his face looking at him. not much has changed. except where he lost all of his baby fat.

" you still look beautiful... "

jihoon couldn't help but say it. this caught the elder off guard and he finally came to his senses to finally look back at the younger who's looking at him.

" h-huh ? "

" nothing.. " the younger chuckled looked away. meanwhile, hyunsuk was a blushing mess. he didn't expect to get a sudden compliment from him. let's say these two had a thing.

but because of a war, nothing happened.

so once upon time-

joke.

to simply put it, they had a crush on each other. everyone thought they were dating. especially with how jihoon was so protective over him. and when the news that hyunsuk was half vampire half werewolf was out, jihoon was guarding him 24/7.

it started when they were in kindergarten. because of hyunsuk's really bad eyesight since birth, he had to wear glasses and of course, kids being kids, would make fun of the cute little piggy.

( a/n ; not calling him a pig, it's just a cute name because that's literally his emoji and he's cute )

jihoon, who already had a younger brother, knew how to be protective. even if he was younger, he felt the need to protect the elder. starting from then, hyunsuk grew fond of the younger and wanted to see him more often.

and they did see each other often.

just only until hyunsuk was 12 while jihoon was 11. so yeah it's been along time. and man did they really miss each other.

" you haven't changed much.. " jihoon says to change the slightly awkward atmosphere.

" you haven't either, just more built than i expected... " the elder, a bit silent mentioning jihoon's change of figure. he remembered when he was so skinny back then. now he was a man.