𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

~A month later~

Izuku's POV~
It was the last class of the day on a Wednesday, which happened to be hand-to-hand combat lessons with Dad and I, considering we were two of the only Pros at the school well diverse in different forms of martial arts.

I crack my knuckles and neck before doing my spine, loosening up and stretching my muscles, causing Kat to stare at me as Mari snickers at the rest of the class's expressions to witnessing how flexible I actually am.

Me: Alrighty, how the hell are we gonna do this, Dad? I mean, we have 28 students to teach in total and there's only two of us.

Dad: *shrugs* This is actually your lesson, Izu. Nezu wants to see how well you work with teaching your own classmates combat as a trial run.

Me: *arches a brow* A trial run for what exactly?

Dad: *chuckles* A trial run for allowing you to become a teacher as well. In hand-to-hand combat, of course.

Me: *arches a brow again* That damn manipulative rat! I should of seen this coming!

Dad: *snickers* Yeah, you should have. But you didn't. Somehow.

I give a small shrug before taking my tank top off, completely revealing just how muscular I really am, causing the girls (minus Himi, Mari and Touka) to gasp in shock and surprise.

Me: *looks at them* What?

Mina: Toshi said you were really muscular, but we didn't expect that muscular!

Mari: *snickers* Well, he has been training since he was 6.

Toshi: *smirks* Same with me.

Me: *waves hand* Those who know hand-to-hand already, off to the side to spar with each other. That means Toya, Sho, Himi, Kat, Adrien, Tenko, Toshi, Mari, Touka and Ayato.

Dad and I watch as the group I called for walk off to the side to start sparring on their own in pairs since there was 10 of them, looking back to the rest of the class as I cross my arms.

Me: For the rest of you, you'll be learning basic hand-to-hand combat for this lesson. Once I see enough progress, I will up it to a little more knowledge.

Chloé: *raises hand* Izu?

Me: *smiles* Yes, Chloé?

Chloé: Why do we have to learn hand-to-hand combat?

Me: *chuckles* Good question, actually. It's so that those of you with Quirks don't always have to rely on your Quirk. And for Chloé, Alya and Nino, it's so you don't need to rely on Pollen, Trixx and Wayzz to transform. You won't be able to use your Kwamis here in Japan for Hero work, since there are no Akumatised villains.

Alya/Nino/Chloé: *nods* Fair point.

Me: *claps once* Now, let's get started.

1A (minus the 10): Yes, Sir!

Me: *chuckles at this*

~2 hours later~

I chuckle in amusement when I watch the class drop onto the couches and arm chairs in the common area of the dorm, smirking at their expressions.