𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2)

Izuku's POV~
As soon as I get Uncle Enji's text to tell me everyone is ready, I head back inside and go straight to the landslide zone, instantly finding Dad, Toya, Sho and Auntie Nem.

I use my capture gear to hang upside down from above them, going right into the middle of their circle, grinning at them.

Me: Found you!

Toya: Oh, come on!

Sho: How the hell did you do that so quickly?!

Me: *rolls eyes* You guys didn't hide! Hiding is the point of hide and seek tag!

I quickly tag all four of them to get them out of the game, landing on my feet and bringing back my capture scarf, looking around.

Me: Now, which zone to go to next?

Dad: *chuckles* I know you want to find your boyfriend, cousin, brothers and mother.

Me: *grins* I might just have to check out the flood zone first. I got a feeling Mum is there.

Dad: *nods* Go for it.

I throw my capture scarf out to the roof, swinging to the flood zone and dropping down onto the boat that's in the middle of the lake, seeing Mum, Toshi and Tenko.

Me: *grins* Found you!

Toshi: *jumps in surprise* Holy shit, Izu! You scared the hell out of me!

Me: *chuckles* I have a feeling there is two more people here.

Mari: *from the water* Damn it!

I turn around to see both Mari and Tsu swimming, arching a brow as I lean over the edge.

Me: Are you two girls seriously swimming right now?

Mari: Yep! We were bored while waiting and I wanted to swim!

Tsu: *ribbit* What Mari said.

Me: *sighs* Welp. I just found Dad's and Mum's groups easily.

Mum: Who was in Shota's group?

Me: Toya, Sho and Auntie Nem.

Mum: *snickers* Ouch.

Me: Well, time to go try and find my boyfriend.

Mum: Get going. I don't know which zone Kat is in.

Me: *chuckles* I have a feeling on where he is.

Katsuki's POV~
I look around as I run with Himi, Adrien and Alya, trying to find a really good hiding spot that will make it harder for Izu to find us.

Alya: Hey, Kat! I found a spot!

I head over with Himi and Adrien to the hiding spot, climbing into it with the other two following.

Me: Okay, this is gonna give Izu a challenge to find us.

Eijiro's POV~
I tap a finger against my chin as I try to think of a good spot to hide with my two cousins, turning to look at them with question.

Touka: *shrugs* No idea where we can hide, Jiji.

Ayato: Maybe we should stick to the ground, considering I've seen Izu use the roof to swing around with his capture scarf twice now.

Me: *nods* Good idea.

We head inside one of the many buildings to find a good enough hiding place, easily finding one since we were all looking, a grin on each of our lips as we climb into the spot and wait.