𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3.2)

Touka's POV~
I take a deep breath to calm down from my emotions going all over the place, standing in the tunnel while waiting for my call out to happen by Nemuri, listening out for when it comes.

Nemuri: It's 1A's dancing queen Mina Ashido versus the lightning winged wonder Touka Kirishima!

I walk out of the tunnel into the arena and wave to everyone like I did my last match against Tenya, a smile on my face as I head up onto the platform to stand in front of Mina, relaxing a little more as I calm down.

Nemuri: You two girls ready?

We both nod at her question.

Nemuri: Start!

I dodge out of the way of a highly diluted acidic punch to the gut, pleasantly surprised by her skill and agility, spinning around and dropping to swipe at her legs to effectively knock her on her ass.

I jump back a meter to ready myself for my next attack, taking a calming breath before using my training to send a roundhouse kick to her stomach, sending her back out of bounds and back onto her ass while causing her to let out a small groan when she does.

Nemuri: Ashido is out of bounds! Touka wins!

I smile softly and walk over to Mina, helping her up to her feet before heading back to the rest of the class in the stands to watch the next fight, which happened to be Fumikage versus Hitoshi.

This will be interesting.

Hitoshi's POV~
I stretch a little to prepare myself for my fight with Fumikage, a tiny sigh escaping from my lips as I wait for Auntie Nem to once again do my call out.

Auntie Nem: It's the dark horse of 1A Fumikage Tokoyami versus the compelling Hitoshi Aizawa!

I roll my eyes at the call out since it was the same as my match with Ochaco, sighing softly as I walk out of the tunnel and waving to everyone in the arena, stepping up onto the platform to face a clearly nervous Fumikage.

I know Dark Shadow, Fumikage's Quirk, is weakened by light based attacks, but since I don't want to use my Pure side, I'll just do this the traditional way and go with hand-to-hand combat. That's Fumikage's weakness since he more so relies on Dark Shadow, therefore is a long-range attack combatant.

Auntie Nem: You two boys ready?

We nod at her question, getting her to crack her whip.

Auntie Nem: Start!

I instantly dodge an attack from Dark Shadow, moving around the entity to hit certain pressure points in Fumikage's body and effectively disabling his ability to rely on his Quirk for some time.

Fumikage: What the?!

Me: *chuckles* Don't worry. I only blocked your ability to rely on Dark Shadow. It'll wear off soon.

Fumikage: *sighs* So we're doing close combat?

I nod a little at his question and dodge a left hook, catching a kick to the right side by his ankle and jabbing him in the thigh with my elbow, causing him to yelp out in both pain and surprise at this.

I release his leg and jump back a metre from him, waiting for him to come at me again, ducking under a right hook and punching him in the gut to wind him, this time taking the opportunity to send a solid roundhouse kick to the chest and making him fly back out of bounds.

Auntie Nem: Tokoyami is out of bounds! Hitoshi wins!

Izu: *from the crowd* You're going great, Little Brother!