fight club

AT AGE, 22, you y/n l/n were a doctor

AT AGE, 22, you y/n l/n were a doctor. you were above the average grade, and some how got accepted into university at 14 years old.

there were ups and downs of going to university at such a young age. it was alot of work, you missed out on the normal things that teenagers did.

you weren't necessarily bummed out about it. you didnt like the ideas of parties and drinking, mainly because you were so focused on your grades.

your best friend on the other hand; shoko akabane was the complete opposite. she tried, and failed, lots of times to get you out of your shell.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Y/N COME ONNNN LETS GO JUST THIS ONCE" shoko begged over the phone, you shook your head, "shoko, no i have so much work to do-" she cut you off, "your ass is going to this fight club." shoko unexpected hung up. "watch her show up at my front door" you mumbled sarcastically.

minutes later you heard 3 knocks on your front door, 'if this is shoko' you gritted through your teeth.

you unlocked the door, and it was shoko. "I already said no on the phone-" she put a finger to your lip to shut you up.

"come on, I'll drive" you really couldnt say no at this point, considering you were already in the car.

"isn't this above the speed limit?" you held on for dear life. out of the two of you, shoko was definitely the riskier one. you however, liked to keep it safe, but some times that made you a boring person.

that's probably why, you and shoko were such great friends. shoko, helped you to loosen up a little, and you helped shoko realize what's too reckless.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

she pulled up at a sketchy looking warehouse. "this is the place..." you judged, she stared at you, "stop being so judgy and come on" you both exited the car, she dragged you by the door.

"do we just enter or—?" shoko started to do some strange knock pattern. you watched as she knocked, the door opened.

you took one whiff of the place, "this smells like a crack house." lord, it smelled so bad. the warehouse was filled with the scent of weed, drugs, sweat, blood and other gross things.

she pointed at the stage, "see there, that's suna, one of the best fighters here" you watched as suna threw punches at a yellow haired man.

"and the other guy,,,is my boyfriend atsumu" shoko fangirled, "so you just watching your 'boyfriend' getting his ass kicked?" you laughed, she punched your shoulder lightly.

"suna has won!" some guy on the sidelines said, the crowd was spilt into people agreeing and disagreeing with his win.

"fraud!" some guy yelled then threw a glass bottle  at him. the glass bottle cut deep into suna arm. "holy shit—" he cursed, sure he was a fighter,

but cuts hurt.

"h-hey we need someone to take a look at this—!" the guy on the sidelines said, murmurs moved around the room.

shoko smirked,  "HEYY HERES A DOCTOR!!" she yelled, you looked at her with a menacing glare, her sweat dropped 'sorry' she mouthed.

"yeah, i'm a doctor, i'll help." you sighed, you dug threw your bag, looking for something.

the warehouse started to get more and more empty, that includes shoko leaving you to be with atsumu.

AUTHORS NOTE;
(un)edited ‼️