sitches

WHAT HAS, your life come too? sure you were pretty successful for such a young age, but now you were at a warehouse underground fight club?

you only live once, i guess.

"so...." suna trailed off, unaware of your name, "oh y/n" you smiled as you looked for needle and thread. "and yours?" you asked the black haired man.

"suna. rintaro suna" he grinned, "so sweetheart, how was your day" his eyes scanning your facial features. your (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin. you were a sight for sore eyes. had he already fallen in love within 2 minutes of knowing you? probably.

"pet names already? not very professional" you snickered, "oh yeah? not professional?" he teased, "yeah? code of conduct" you smiled at him.

"code of conduct?" he asked, "wait what are you gonna do to my arm?" he asked wearily, "stitches...you gonna be alright tough guy?"

"yeah, of course" he put on a brave face, you laughed, "i can tell your scared" he scoffed in disagreement.

"so..we have 2 options" you looked at the needle and thread you were working on, "which are,,?" he pondering, hoping one of them would be not getting stitches.

"option a, i stitch you up here, without pain meds, meaning you feel everything" you looked at him, "or option b, we go the the hospital, but i cant be your doctor, and you will most likely have to pay"

he thought for a moment, "does it hurt?" he asked, "of course it hurts, it's like knitting with your skin" you deadpanned, he jaw practically dropped to the floor.

"i thought doctors were supposed to lie about pain" he complained, "not me, if your gonna die, i'll tell you" you shrugged, he laughed.

"that is so cruel" he stifled a laugh, "what? i'm technically supposed to tell you if there's even a slight chance your gonna die." you nonchalantly answered, i mean, you weren't gonna lie about pain. you knew it would hurt, so why lie about it?

"take a deep breath, i'm about to start" you warned him, you scanned his face, he seemed slightly less scared than he was a minute ago.

"HOLY SH-"

AUTHORS NOTE!
(un)edited

also this chapter is short.
thats all <3