Scuffed Start (Part 3)

Ame's P.O.V.

"Kiara, follow me. Calli, you go into that room and get changed."

"Ame, you expected me to change by myself?"

"I'm sure you can figure it out."

"Do you really believe that?"

"Hmm. Somewhat. Get going. *hic* I'm going into the other room. No peeking."

"Trust me. I won't. Where do I even start with this?"

Sending Calli off by her trusted-self with a bridal outfit, I headed to the special room with Kiara to make Calli drop dead more than she needs to.

"Ame, are you sure she can handle it by herself?"

Kiara poses a question to the detective in a worried tone.

"She'll be fine. No need to worry about her."

I said in a cheering voice to not lose hope in her.

"Ame?"

In the same tone as before, she spoke.

"Sometimes I worry about her, you know?"

We were walking side by side heading to her dressing room. I looked over to her as she spoke while we headed to her place to do the dress and make up routine.

"Before I met Calli, she was sad and lonely because she didn't have many friends. I worry about her every time we separate from each other. It's like the string of faith between us is stretching thin, preventing us from leaving each other. We're intertwined so much I don't want a shred of sadness to appear on her face during these important moments."

Comforting Kiara, I made a vertical line from up to down on her spine.

"Ame?!!!"

"You worry too much. You need to let nature take its course. If you want a realistic answer, she will be fine. I'll check on her later. Look, we're here. After you, Kiara."

Opening the door to the dressing room, Kiara entered first for reasons that were obvious. Me, opening the door for her.

"Wow. The mirror is so big. Look at the amount of make-up."

"Have a seat over here."

"Don't mind if I do."

Signalling her to the seat, I spun her around and took a look at her hair. My hands and my body froze.

"Ame, have you done this before?"

"Nope."

"How's my hair?"

"Hot."

"You alright."

"Yeahhh-eeesss"

"You don't sound fine."

"Who can say."

"What kind of style are you going to give me?"

"I don't know."

"Don't I need to change first?"

"You should probably do that."

"You're such a mess today, Ame. I shouldn't be the one bossing you around today. Get my dress."

YoU'rE sUcH a MeSs ToDaY, AmE. I'm sooo confused. What's wrong with me?