Scuffed Start (Part 4)

Ina's P.O.V.

"Do you need help?"

"Ina?"

The second human among the five stumbled upon Calli, having a fight with the zipper on her back. I cheered her on while peeping through the half closed door. I was coming from the bathroom when I spotted the entertaining sight. When she was finally giving up, I stepped in at the perfect time to her rescue.

"You really do look like you need some help."

"Are you crying?"

"Don't worry. Everything is fine."

I began to help her with her dress and the zipping problems it had. Also, I help with her makeup and hair. In front of a standing mirror in the room, she showed off her dress. It was pink with devil-like attributes. The completed dress was made of long gloves, puffy ends of the skirt and beauty other accents that made up the wedding dress. She, for one, didn't have on the vail that came with her usual reaper design. That belongs to someone else. While she was taking one final look at her dress, I was sitting down from the slight exhaustion.

"Thanks, Ina. I don't know how I would manage."

She said gratefully.

"Don't mention it. It's what friends are for."

"You got that right."

I was sitting down in one of the corners of this room. Calli eyes my posture and other things that were on her mind.

"Ina. You don't look too shabby yourself."

"What makes you say that?"

"Your dress."

I was wearing a purple dress with a short skirt. It had the same features as my other designs. The only difference was that I didn't have a cut-out in the chest region. That would be dangerous and cause too much unnecessary attention for the other attendees. I'm not opposed to attention, it's just, I wasn't the star of today's show. It was my other two immortal friends.

"Yeah, you should have seen Gura dress."

Calli gave me more attention from the mirror, wondering about my future answer.

"What does her dress look like?"

"She is wearing a light blue dress with shark twin tails."

"You make it sound like she was wearing something outlandish."

Making my thoughts clear to Calli, I looked over to her.

"Gura can really look cute at times. Really cute. It's like, when you're with somebody that teases a lot when they are home, also wearing the shabbiest clothes possible. But when they go out, their real beauty shines with their choice of clothes with different designs and patterns. They really do shine with how they present themselves. They can look like a completely different person to you. Her choice might be simple, but that is what makes her stand out from the rest. Not to mention how smol she is."

"I agree. Simple is the best. But you know Ina."

"What?"

"For all we know, she might just throw on the first thing she sees in her closet. But for you Ina, I can tell you put in a conscious effort in what you're wearing right now. You're the real beauty that I'm seeing."

I appreciate Calli's sentiment. But, that last past is not something you'll say to a person you aren't married to.

"Careful."

"Wait! Did I say something wrong."

"It's fine. It's me. You'll be totally fine."

"That's not reassuring Ina!"

You'll make a perfect wife. No doubt about it.