no;18

Angel's pov;

I got closer to Kobe and connected with him through our mind-link.

(me)
"Where's you back up?" 

(kobe)
"They haven't arrived. I'm not even sure about them as our back up."

(me)
"Well, are we even gonna make it out here alive?"

He didn't answer, instead, he picked up Alpha Kim's dead body and threw him on the floor in front of him. 

Kobe:
"Your Alpha's dead."
-He spoke loudly as the Deltas eyes were green, full of rage.

Kobe:
"Do you all know what that means?"

Then, one of the Deltas yelled at Kobe.

Delta 1:
"We have no will to submit to you!"

Kobe sighed.

Kobe:
"This pack. I guess they don't care about the old traditions anymore."

The Deltas growled and rushed towards Kobe, Kobe pushed me aside gently as he began to fight with them.

Without Kobe realizing, one of the Deltas managed to walk through him because he was too busy with fighting the others.

The Delta looked at me and smirked, coming closer to me while I was trying to figure out on what to do. I walked backwards as he came closer to me.

My butt hit the table, making me turn my head to see a ceramic vase sitting nicely on the table. That's when an idea popped up in my head. 

I turned my eyes back in front and already found the Delta standing right in front of me. Before he could grab my shirt collar, I quickly took the vase behind me and smashed it on his head.

He groaned in pain and stumbled backwards, I could see the blood flowing down from his head on his face and neck. 

My hands were very shaky after I realized what I just did, but I have no other choice. I'll get killed if I don't kill them first. They aren't playing.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair from behind, making me yelp in pain. He smirked down at me as I struggled to break free from his grip.

Delta 2:
"Pathetic Omega."

As I looked down, my eyes then landed on the silver knife that was still on the floor. I forced myself to get near it, and once I was near, I grabbed it in my hand.

Without wasting any time, I turned around and stabbed it right into the Delta's heart, making him gasp and drop to the floor. I crouched down and pulled out the knife from his body.

I the looked towards Kobe and saw him getting cornered by the Deltas. I wanted to help him but another Delta came in front of me, getting ready to attack me. 

I tried to fight back with the knife but he managed to grab hold of my wrist tightly, making it hard for me to attack him properly. 

"You know what?" I asked with a smirk.

Delta 3:
"What?"
-He asked with sarcasm.

I grunted and kicked him in his crotch, making him scrunch his nose in pain as he fell to the floor. 

"That's what!" I told him.

I then rushed towards Kobe, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw one of the Deltas arms around Kobe's neck as he kneeled on the floor. He's going to kill Kobe if I don't help him.