no;19

Kobe's pov;

It's been a week since Alpha Kim is dead but I still can't get his words out of my head. The fact that he looked so confident when he said that I was gonna end up like Angel's father. I do feel like his story is similar to mine. 

But he knows nothing about my family. What did he know about my family? Huh? My own brothers will never do that to me. 

Suddenly, a pair of arms slowly wrapped around my waist from behind as I felt Angel's kiss my naked back. Yeah, I'm shirtless right now. I held her hand and smiled. 

But then she said something that made me confused and my smile faded.

"Hey, you carved a moon right under my right boob. Why didn't you ever tell me that a female werewolf can also mark her mate as hers? Can I mark you, Alpha?"

I loosened my grip around my waist and turned around to face her. 

"Oh. Baby, it's not like I don't wanna tell you. But, how did you find out about that though?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"The book!" she said with a cute lil pout, pointing towards the book that's laying on our bed.

Oh... right....

I smiled and moved closer to her, "So, do you wanna mark me now?"

I smirked but surprisingly, she walked backwards and pouted even more. 

"Why didn't you tell me from the beginning, Alpha?!" she raised her voice at me, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Is she really mad..?

I thought that she isn't they type of person that can easily get mad or upset especially over a small matter like this. 

"Angel, listen, okay? It's okay if you didn't get to mark me from the start. You see, the female werewolf can only mark her mate later on after she feels more comfortable with her mate."

"W-what else?"

"If the female werewolf marks her mate as soon as they meet, afterwards, she'll not feel comfortable when the male werewolf is around them. I mean, I'm sure you also felt the same way when you first found out that I'm your mate, right?"

She nodded like and obedient child.

"But, if you feel comfortable enough being with me, and that you can trust me... Then, you can mark me as yours now."

She smiled and pulled me by my hand, pushing me down on the bed. She hovered and sat on my lap, watching me from above. And before I realized it, she quickly pressed her lips against mine.

I kissed her pack passionately while wrapping my arms around her hips. After a while, she finally moved down to my jawline and my neck. 

Kissing, sucking, marking my skin with bruises aggressively which she never did before.

Before I could process anything, she had already reached my collarbone and I can feel her smirk against my skin. I can feel my wolf growing excited, knowing that's he's gonna be marked soon.

Then, she moves her hand up behind my neck as she pulled my closer, her eyes were fixed on the crook of my neck, where she's going to mark. 

She leaned in closely and carefully sinks her fangs into my neck, making me close my eyes at the pleasurable sensation. 

But then I groaned when she started to carve something in my skin, making me grip on her hips harder. 

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, calm down with your teeth~" I managed to whine that statement out.