no;21

Angel's pov;

(A/N; this scene takes place at Olivia's house, in the backyard)

Olivia:
"ANGEL!"

Olivia's voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I blinked a few times and turned my head, smiling slightly when I saw her running towards me.

Olivia:
"Daydreaming?"

I nodded, "Yeah... about my pregnancy."

Olivia:
"Why? Don't worry about it too much. Everything's gonna be fine. You don't know how happy I was when I found out from Ballo."

"Thanks Olive, but I'm actually daydreaming about Ava and Dejuane...."

Olivia:
"What? What happened with them?"

"I think I may have offended them with my pregnancy news. And now, I feel bad for both of them."

Olivia:
"You don't have to, Angel. It's not your fault."

"I know, but still."

Olivia sighed.

Olivia:
"You know, somewhat, I actually feel bad for Ava."

"How?"

Olivia:
"Well, I don't know if you ever noticed, but Ava often gets ignored from Alpha (father). And don't even ask me why because I don't know. But I'm sure that he has a reason for ignoring her."

Ballo:
"Okay, baby, your turn to hold him now."

We turned our heads and saw Ballo walking towards us while holding his baby boy in his arms. Olivia chuckled as she stretched her arms and took their baby in her arms. 

Ballo huffed.

Ballo:
"How come he's so heavy already?"

I giggled at their cute relationship, and then I flinch when someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder. I looked back and saw Kobe, I smiled and pecked him on his lips, and I then turned back to the others.

"C... can I hold him?"

Oliva:
"Sure!"

She smiled and carefully put the baby in my embrace. I looked at him in they eyes and smiled as he began to moves his hands in the air, making me giggle. 

Suddenly, he stopped moving until I finally realized that he was looking at a snowflake floating in the air since his head was facing the sky. It was slowly falling down until it touched his forehead.

Kobe:
"The first snow."

I looked up at Olivia, Ballo and Kobe who sat beside me.

Ballo:
"Full moon will appear just in two more days."

I don't know, but, instead of feeling excited, I felt nervous. 

And not in a good way.