Chapter 11

No One's P.O.V.*edited*

Zayn had finished all the planning for this date. He had one of the guys let him sneak in through the back just incase paparazzi found out what would be happening. He would order spaghetti and wine for him and Lauren. He would also explain to Lauren what happened with the cheating debacle. He wanted her to trust him again.

Zayn's phone started ringing. He looked over at the caller ID and it was Simon, so he picked up as fast as he could.

"Zayn! Ah my boy I saw the article with you and Lauren, and I can say is bravo. Almost kissing her in the elevator was brilliant."

"Simon I don't think me and Lauren can do this deal anymore."

"That's weird I had the same talk with Lauren earlier."

"What did she say...?" He was holding his breath scared of what he meant hear.

"She thought you and Perrie broke up because of her and she doesn't wanna ruin your life."

"Oh, well I have a totally different reason. Simon you're like a father figure to me. So can you give me advice."

"Of course Zayn."

And that's how it started. Zayn had told Simon everything. From when Lauren and Zayn first meet to now when Zayn realized he wasn't over Lauren. But the best advice Simon could give Zayn was "Zayn, follow your heart. And don't let anyone get in between you and your true love. Just please don't do anything you'll regret." He thanked Simon for the help. He would have to make sure that no one got hurt this time in their relationship.

Lauren and the girls finished their interview with the host of the Today Show and with Pop Candy. They had some many questions she tuned out from time to time. When they had finished Lauren made her way to the boys to talk to Zayn, but to her surprised he wasn't there.

"Where's Zayn?" she asked Niall and Harry.

"He went to the hotel. Maybe you should go and me, the boys and the girls can go out while you look for Zayn." Niall said going along with Zayn's plan. Harry just nodded to Niall's words.

"Okay. If I find him we'll go eat with you guys." She said walking off to get a taxi to their hotel. When she walked out she was greeted with screaming fans. It had been two years, but she still wasn't used to the feeling of this. She signed a few things and took pictures then decided she had enough and walked inside the hotel saying goodbye to the Harmonizers.

She walked upstairs to her room to see if Zayn was there, but instead she found rose petals on the floor leading to the bed. On top of the bed was a box and a note on top. The note read "Mu dearest Lauren, I hope this is okay, but I planned this for another day. But since you suggested a non-date I thought why not go with the plan now. So if you could just open the box and meet me at 113 between Lexington where we can talk. ps: if you come through the back no one with see you. Love, Zayn." She opened the box looking inside. It was beautiful, she was so confused on why Zayn would buy her a dress for a friendly get together. She shook it off and put the dress on leaving to meet him in this mystery place.

Zayn was waiting out the back of the restaurant hoping Niall or Harry went with the plan. That's when he saw Lauren walking to where she was told to meet him wit Big Rob. She saw Zayn and smiled. "You can go now Rob. Thank you for walking me." she walked to Zayn hugging him. "What's all of this?" They walked inside from the kitchen to where their table was. "I just wanted to do something nice for you. That's all." They arrived at their table "So how about we talk. About anything you want." Zayn said pulling out Lauren's chair for her, then sitting down himself.

"Anything?" Lauren asked looking him dead in the eye.

"Anything."

"Why did you cheat on Perrie with me?"

He held her hand over the table "See the thing is I didn't. But Perrie thinks I did, so she did an interview about it for my attention for her and her band. When I slept with you I was dating you and only you. Perrie and I were just friends, but she started rumors that we we're engaged so Simon told me to just go with it." He looked guilty and Lauren could see that in his eyes. "Okay I believe you."

"Now that I told you something I want you to answer my question." she nodded for him to keep going "What was the real reason you cut. You love to perform and you looked fine this morning." he said gently squeezing her hand letting her know its okay.

She was debating if she should just think of something or tell him the truth. She sighed letting her heart get the best of her. "I cut over Perrie. I had a crazy nightmare and I don't really wanna talk about it." she looked down at her plate trying to avoid the subject.

"Hey, don't waste your time thinking of her okay. Those scars you have prove that you're a warrior. My warrior if you will." He smiled up at Lauren causing her to smile back.

They both are and had a great time. For them it was a regular date that they always used to have. After Zayn and Lauren argued about paying, which Lauren won, they walked through the back to the hotel. They walked holding hands because fans were in front of the hotel. "OMG IT'S ZAYN AND LAUREN!" a fan said. They waved and took some pictures hoping that the fans would leave them alone soon so they can go inside and rest. "Bye guys." Lauren and Zayn waved to their fans then walked inside. Zayn presses the elevator button. "So." Lauren said "I was wondering if you could stay with me this time." she decided to try once more. The elevator arrived causing Zayn and Lauren to walk in. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable there." she held on to his cheek. "I would love it if you would cuddle with me end of discussion."

"Well since we're in this elevator we should probably pick up from where we left off." Zayn suggested inching closer to Lauren.

"What do you-" she was cut off by Zayn's lip against hers moving in perfect sync, but before anything escalated the doors opened. She smiled at him "Saved by the elevator." she walked out. That only made Zayn want Lauren more. "Wait for me."