Chapter 5

No One's P.O.V.*edited*

Lauren was sitting on Zayn's lap running her hands through his hair thinking about the story he had just told. The weird part was that story was 100% true and they both knew it. But what no one else knew was that very summer they became best friends then started dating after Zayn had got his heart broken by a girl he had been chasing that entire summer. At the age of 16 she had lost my virginity to him only to find out he was dating Perrie Edwards. Then when they both went our sperate ways with their singing careers.

"So the rules are I'll ask one of you a question and that person writes it down. If it matches your partners you win a point. Who ever wins gets this crown that prove you know your partner better. Ready to start?" Lana said making Zayn and Lauren nod so Lana understood that they knew what to do. "Who wants to go first?" Lauren raised her hand ready to win this game.

"Great so there are 4 questions and a bonus question. So first question when's Zayn birthday?"

"Oh that's easy January 12, 1993!" Lauren looked at Zayn smiling knowing she got it right.

"Good job. One point for Lauren. Same question for you Zayn."

"June 27 I only remember because that was the day we-" Lauren covered his mouth knowing he was gonna talk about the birthday sex they had.

"So we're tied so far. Second question favorite words?"

"Lauren's favorite word is, I'm going on a limb here, mi amor? She used to call me that a lot."

"Are you guessing?" Lauren said nudging him

"Yes, I am."

"Good, because you got it right!" Lana said which made Zayn make a face at Lauren.

"Okay my turn Zayn's favorite word is boobs." Lauren giggled watching Zayn blush.

"He put love on the card. Sorry Lauren but you didn't earn a point. Next is favorite animal."

"Oh I know this....his favorite animal is um a lion!" she stood up jumping up and down since she finally found out the animal.

"I only remember her favorite animal because hers is a tiger and its similar to a lion." Zayn was confident he was gonna win.

"You're both correct! Okay last question. Favorite food."

"Lauren's is Nutella which is weird since she hates chocolate."

"It's the texture it's feels weird. I cant explain it! Anyway your favorite food is chicken."

"Once again both correct! Now the bonus question what's your ship name?"

Zayn scratched the back of his neck. He didn't know the answer to this they had just went public about this besides he was barley on social media anymore.

"Um Layn?" Zayn said earning a laugh from both Lauren and Lana.

"It's Zauren, mi amor."

"See I told you. She always says mi amor."

"Well it's a tie, who should the crown go to?"

"Can I have it?" Zayn asked reaching for the crown earning a 'sure' from Lana. He then put the crown on Lauren's head "Because you're my princess."

Lauren blushed out of control pecking Zayn cheek. "You're so cute."

"Well we have two shirt for you guys." Lana handed them a shirt that said 'Zauren Is My Otp' "Well thank you for your time. Hopefully we can interview you again. You guys can leave when ever you want we're just gonna pack up." Lana smiled

Zayn and Lauren walked outside "Great acting. I had to step up my game." Lauren's smiled faded after Zayn had said that.

"Yeah acting. I'll see you at lunch okay?" Lauren walked off leaving Zayn confused.