2. bath time for the boy's

AN- sorry for the slow updates. ✌

The two males are sitting in Jeff's room. Both covered in blood after coming back from a killing date they had. Ben had quickly thrown off his tunic, pants, and shoes leaving him in his boxers, Jeff quickly doing the same with his shirt, Jean's, and converse.

"I feel gross" Ben complains pushing his bloody hair out of his face. Jeff only chuckles completely unbothered by the blood.

"It's not even that bad Ben, I don't understand why you're so dramatic. Though- if you want we can take a bath together? Since I know you're not fond with water." the killer asks casually flicking black hair out of his face. Ben shudders a bit but rolls his red irises.

"Fine, yeah whatever." He says folding his arms over his chest. Jeff smiles a bit and gets up from where he was seated.

"Well then, I'll go get it ready"
He walks into the bathroom connected to the bedroom and leans over the large bathtub And starts it. Once it's ready he walks back in and pulls the bloody blonde into the bathroom. Ben nervously shuffles- this was the first time they had taken a bath together and it was scary...for more than one reason.

The two males slip off the rest of their clothing, Jeff steps into the water and sits down with a small smile then motions for the elf to come in after him. Ben nervously steps in shuddering at the feel of the water. He sits in between the pale killers legs, shivering lightly again he tries to relax as Jeff wraps a pale arm around his torso protectively, blood pools out around the bath as they rinse off.

"You alright Ben?" Jeff asks concerned, the elf nods a bit leaning into the killers warm chest. The two boys mess around for a bit getting more comfortable in the now very bloody water- but soon it was getting late and Jeff had to kill the buzz.

"Alright Ben, it's getting late we should get out." He says looking at a small clock above the doorway it read 3:39 am, they had spent almost an hour in the bathtub. Damn.

After they both get out, Jeff grabs towels for himself and Ben. They wrap it around themselves and the raven haired male blow dries his and the blondes hair.

"Finally done" Jeff mutters as they walk out of the bathroom clean and exhausted. They flop down on the bed and Ben curls up next to Jeff and instantly falls asleep snoring lightly, Jeff is left awake alone playing with Ben's soft blonde hair, he smiles whilst looking at him.
"I love you"