3. Lustful jealousy

AN- nsfw chapter also mm yes half of this chapter is actually updated grammar and writing 😍

Ben walked into the kitchen one lazy saturday afternoon, Slender hadn't sent his proxies on any missions that day, so mainly everyone was around. Jeff was sitting on the couch waiting for the elf to come back when Liu had walked into the kitchen with Ben.
"Hey Ben" he greeted pleasantly. Ben naturally blushed, it just happened most times he talked to- well anyone.

"Oh hey!" He replies after a second. They were going to go their separate ways but Ben couldn't reach the chip bag in the cupboard, and before he could float to get it Liu- had reached around him and grabbed it for him.

"Here" he says, handing Ben the chip bag.

"Oh- thanks!" Ben replies turning, but thanks to the position they were in- he ran straight into Lius chest.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Liu!" He yelps.
The noise had drawn Jeff out of the living room to the kitchen doorway. Where he leaned with a glare on his face watching as Liu and Ben scrambled away from each other.

"What the fuck were you two doing?" He hisses out. Shooting his brother a look. Ben, who still had the chip bag held it up.

"He got a bag of chips for me" he says quietly, Liu nods and takes a couple steps back not wanting to piss his brother off more.

"Liu. Leave. I have something I need to do." Jeff states. Liu complies and hurriedly rushes out, leaving the two males alone.

"Don't do that- please for fucks sake don't like my brother" Jeff mutters, repeating parts in a mutter

"Jeff I-...Jeff, I don't like your brother I promise" Ben replied.
Jeff didn't reply but grabbed Ben and threw the chips onto the counter. He drug him into one of the close bathrooms and locked the door. His blue eyes pierced their way into Ben's chest. Looking him up and down.

"You pissed me off." He states after a moment. Ben, who had been quiet suddenly had a brave streak.

"Well I could've told you that." He mutters rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" Jeff hisses sneering.

"I said, I could have fucking told you that" Ben replies, narrowing his eyes and steps into Jeff's face.

"You didn't have to fucking get so jealous over me accidentally running into your brother-" Ben isn't allowed to continue his sentence as he's slammed against the wall with a pale hand wrapped dangerously tight around his throat. Ben doesn't have any time to react as Jeff uses his other hand to shove it down the elves pants, massaging his dick that was surprisingly- already getting hard.

"Jeff-? What the f-uck are you doing?" Ben stutters out struggling to speak because of the killers hand. He gapped for air, leaning his head back against the bathroom wall. He thrusted his hips forwards once Jeff got a good grip around his dick. It slightly hurt, there was almost no precum due to the fact he had been caught off guard but now- he didn't give a fuck as he grunted forcing the paler killer to take his pants off. Whilst also attempting to get Jeff's large hand off his throat.
Once both were off, Jeff ripped Ben from the wall and shifted him around to where he could get a good grip to jerk him off. Jeff played around with Ben's dick for a good while, making sure to let the precum drip, once he was ready the raven haired killer leaned down, pressing Ben against the wall again as he lowered his mouth to Ben's dick.
"I'm going to make you wish you never talked to Liu in the first place" he hisses flicking his ice cold glare up at Ben before taking his length into his mouth.
He started by gently bobbing his head up and down making sure to focus. Ben on the other hand gasped lightly As Jeff's mouth closed around him. His hand instinctively went to the ravens hair and tangled it between his locks. For A few minutes Ben was in total bliss, feeling Jeff move his head up and down faster and harder.
Once Ben was feeling like he was about to cum, jeff pulled his lips off of the blondes dick.
"You like that, Ben?" He mumbles, smirking lightly at the blush working it's way up into Bens face. Jeff then turned the elf around and pushed him into the counter. He bent the shorter male over and smirked once again, jerking himself off until there was enough precum.
"Are you ready?~"
He didn't wait for a response from Ben before he entered his length into Ben. He went in slowly at first letting the killer get used to him, and once he was he started thrusting a bit faster, his hips giving most of the momentum. Ben moaned, he covered his mouth and shut his eyes trying to avoid making noise, but it failed because Jeff used a free hand to grab his blonde hair and pull his head back.
"I want you to make noises for me~" he hisses, the blonde complies letting out breathy moans as Jeff finishes off by thrusting harshly into Ben, curling his back inwards.
They both pant, exhausted with only one round, but Jeff wanted more.
"Come on. I'm not done with you yet" Jeff grabs Ben and forces him to teleport them and their clothes to his room for more.