chapter2 (A long day)

After forth period class I went straight home with some of my new friends and if your wondering yes NEW friends and even an potential boy friend. I went from nerd to hottie thanks to my neighbor who I owe this for. When I finally reached home after walking a mile and hearing conversations about who likes who. I walked into the door only to see my mom and dad crying for what! only to tell me my cousins mom Erin has died and were the only ones that are suitable enough to take care if her. Merlia was her name she was tall and way....... Preetier than me but why come here when my luck is changing ,why did she come so that they can forget and move on with her who's actually a social person unlike me but I can learn. That night she not only took over my moms house but now I share my....... My.... My!!!!! Own room. The next day my mom took her to register to my school she wore a Gucci purse and heals with a fur jacket with our school uniform that day all eyes was off me and on her. After being register no surprise she's in my classroom and so happens she sits next to LAWRENCE!:-X which made me wanted to beat the hell out ta her I know its a bit cruel because she's my cousin but I just can't have this be tumble to the ground because my cousin . When the bell rang to come out of are homeroom. Lawrence invited me to go to a party with some of his college friends even though he was a senior, at that moment my cousin came up behind me to ask if she can hang with me for the week so she can get used to the school. Lawrence mouth was just glued shut and his eyes pierced on her face almost as if he wasn't talking to me. Suddenly the bell rang me, my cousin and Lawrence was all late for class but still we couldn't move especially me I can see my whole plan just ruined at thus second. Finally, Lawrence said hi to her and she said hi back but I just stood there and listened, but when I heard him start to say something again was going to say something. "Hey! I think we should go to class before we get detention like NOW!" I said. "When since u became the boss, hey I think u should come with me n your cousin to a party I invited her to new girl" he said with a wink but for me I was furious I rushed of slamming my books on the ground and ran to the janitors to be left alone at that moment I didn't care for school or worried because I didn't show up for my classes. I heard wispers, I decided to peep it was my cousin and Lawrence walking down the hall looking for me, suddenly they stopped and Lawrence said to her "you know your preetier than your cousin and you ate banging" he said with a smirk, then she replied to him "well I know I'm new but I kinda have a crush on you" in a blink of an eye my heart was crushed but nothing prepbitch.e leaned close and gave her a kiss . I ran out the janitors closet , they bothed jumped and stared at me I didn't care how could you , you selfish bitch , I liked him first you just came here took over my life and now I won't become prom queen and now my dance with Lawrence and my kiss is ruined because of you bitch" I said I'm about to beat your ass. I ran after her throwing punches, dragging her on her hair and But I was interrupted when Lawrence throw me against the lockers and The principal called the officers to direct us to the office , I was given three weeks of detention while they got two.