Chapter 4-Sky

After school I went to see sky at his parents house.
I knocked on the door several times but no one answered, suddenly I heard a voice in the back of my head, it was sky.

"I guess your here to see after, you know the kiss. I'm actually really sorry about that I just wanted to show how I feeled about u and I wanted to do that from ever since I saw you" he said, I was shocked and a bit flayered he found me attractive, he then asked if I wanted to come inside. I hisatated for awhile but decided to say yes. As me and sky talk the more I got to know him even better, I got do caught up in loving Lawrence that I didn't see who really cared about me. I leaned in and kissed sky and surprisingly he kissed back but things got a little heated.

He throwed me on the couch and things I thought wudnt of happen , happened

I ripped off his shirt. To me this whole sex thing was new, but to him no.

"Do you like the way I lick ya vagina, are the way I suck ya big juicy breast" he says while licking every part of me. My body awkwardly likes the way he touches me.
Suddenly a deep push went inside me and the pounding of his penis inside me was incredible.
" fuck!fuck!fuckkk!!!" I said.
" you like it. ( pushing His penis even more)" he said. Know rubbing and spanking my ass.

He then asked me to suck Hus penis, I then told him I think that we should save that for later n he agreed.
He didn't even mind that I was a virgin.

He then cleaned up the blood, while I took a bath and put on my clothes to head home since it was getting late and my mom would come looking for me.

Sky turned to me and asked if I needed a ride to school tomorrow and I said yes.

I felt guilty having sex and he's not even my bf, but maybe that cud change if I ask him now.

I turned to sky and said " can you be, would you like to be my boyfriend". To my surprise the answer was yes, I walked of feeling happy n relieved and heading to my moms house.