6

Yoongi comes home an hour late because of the detention. As he didn't see his parents home, he walked to the fridge

  ' Yoongi, we went for dinner tonight. Your mom cooked something..it's in the fridge. Eat it when you're hungry.
   Lock all the doors and stay safe♡'
                                                                               - dad

Yoongi read the letter and slightly smiled 'atleast my parents love and care about me' he thought and locked all the doors. He then, went to his bedroom and locked the door

He sat on his bed and remembered Jimin's words again 'you're such a fat fuck'. 'You're so fat, so ugly, I feel disgusted when I see you.' 'Don't you feel disgusted about yourself?'

He can't help but feel horrible. He was always been disgusted with himself since he was a kid. Now, Jimin insulting him is making him feel horrible again.

He stood up with tears in his eyes and went near the mirror. As he saw his reflection, the tears he had been holding back for a long time, fell.                                                             

He tried to smile because he didn't want to cry but he just cannot stop crying.

He looked at himself from top to bottom and held his hair tightly and started pulling it. It sure was paining but the pain in his heart is more. He slapped himself on his cheek and started hurting himself with his hands

He is now squatting down with his head down low, sobbing. He just can't stop thinking about the words Jimin said and also about everyone who used to insult him because of his body.

He calmed down few minutes later and went down to eat. His parents were still not home so he sat down and started staring at the food his mom made. He wanted to take a bite but he didn't want to at the same time.

After few minutes of debating whether he should eat or not, he finally made a decision not to eat. He sighed and went to his room

And this was the first time Yoongi cried because of Jimin.

💛