50

"What are you doiingg? I wanna sleep," Yoongi whined in Jimin's arms.

"Let's just get you washed, sugar" Jimin laughed, pecking his cheek

"I can just shower tomorrow," Yoongi laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, his face touching Jimin's neck.

"Sorry but no,"

"Idiot" Yoongi mumbled

"Hmm..what happened to the Yoongi a few minutes ago, huh?" Jimin stopped walking and caressed the boy's hair.

"He'll only come when Jimin does that,"

"Oh, are you indirectly asking me to, you know--"

"Ow!" Jimin yelled as Yoongi just pinched his back

"Shut up"

Yoongi giggled and Jimin continued walking to the bathroom.

______

"Are you not going to shower with me?" Yoongi asked as Jimin started washing him

"Hm? You want me to?" Yoongi nodded

"Okay then" Jimin shrugged and went close to Yoongi, staring at his body. He looked up, biting his lip and stared at the boy's lips. Yoongi noticed this gave him a small peck

15 minutes later, they finished bathing and Jimin wrapped Yoongi in a towel, taking one for himself.

All of a sudden, he heard a gasp. He turned around and saw it's Yoongi "What happened? You okay?"

"What the fuck happened to your back?" Yoongi asked pointing at him

"What?"

"Are your wings trying to come out of your body or something?" Yoongi asked turning Jimin to see his back in the mirror

When Jimin saw his refelction, he laughed. "Why are you laughing?" He furrowed his eyebrows "Are you really an angel? Or a devil? Huh--"

"It's nothing. Let's go, baby" Jimin started walking out but Yoongi stopped him by holding his wrist. He turned around and saw Yoongi making grabby hands, wiggling his fingers

Jimin chuckled and lifted him up, walking outside. He dropped Yoongi on the bed "I'll get you something to wear," he said walking to the closet that has everything.

He took out a yellow oversized shirt and black shorts that will most likely disappear under the shirt and gave it to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and wore it while Jimin was still searching for his clothes. When Jimin completed dressing up, he turned back to Yoongi and gasped.

He looked so pretty, gorgeous, bright...*inserts synonyms for beautiful*

Jimin smiled, running to him and gave him a big hug. They stayed like that for a while before pulling out. Jimin kissed his forehead and laid down on the bed, next to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and drifted off to sleep as he's very tired. Jimin stared at him for a while, thinking how he met this precious human being here and didn't realise the wetness on his cheeks because of the tears.

Oh what good deed he did in his past life to have him by his side.

💛