[10]

[10]

- EDEN -

-

THE HOTEL WAS simply beautiful. There were small stores that stood next to the hotel, standing bright and tall in comparison to the others. The entrance was tall and arched way above our heads. Double windows stacked high up the building.

The building stretched far to the right and far to the left. At the very top of the building were blue domes, topping off the building nicely. I marveled at the general architecture. Even the bright lights lighting up the dark sky were making it a hundred times better.

The inside was even prettier.

"Woah," I heard Jude say under his breath.

The lobby was as spacious as a hotel in London could be. The room opened up into a warm and cozy lobby, but it looked just downright beautiful. Tall potted plants, vintage chairs, huge pictures of palaces and gardens, surrounded everywhere we looked.

"Holy shit," Leah breathed, "We get to stay here a week?"

I nodded, "Apparently,"

Atlas walked ahead of us and stopped in front of a low desk. A lady with short blonde hair and an upturned nose looked at Atlas, a questioning look on her face. I hated her already.

"How can I help you, love?" She asked, eyeing him.

"How can I help you, love?" I mocked her British accent in Julia's ear. I rolled my eyes as Julia laughed.

"Why the hell is she eyeing him like he's candy?" I asked.

Julia smirked, "Jealous now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, you wish, love."

I mentally rolled my eyes as she continued to talk to Atlas about our room arrangement. Most of the people's accents I've heard, we're nice. Her accent made me want to claw my eardrums out.

I listened in on what they were saying. Apparently, we only had three rooms, so everyone had to share. Two of the rooms had two beds while one only had one Queen-sized one. Before my slow brain could figure out what that meant, Dawson, Leah, and Julia screamed out all at once.

"I want my own!"

"I call the other one!"

"I am so not sharing with Jude, he kicked me last time." Dawson winced as if remembering the time brought him pain.

I pouted, "But-"

Before I could get two words out, Atlas started to say something but was cut off by Jude.

"No, no. Atlas, I'm taking the last bed." Jude huffed.

I looked from Leah to Julia helplessly. I then looked at Atlas who was already looking at me. Then the embarrassment of the situation finally started to settle in.

"So I have to..." There was no need for me to finish the sentence, everyone was already nodding. I huffed, crossing my arms. I peeked up at Atlas to notice that he wasn't so pleased with the arrangement either. He had a scowl on his face.

He finished up with the lady and when she handed him the cards, she smiled widely at him. He smiled, taking them in his hands.

"If you need anything, just ring!" She smiled widely. She smiled so wide I thought her cheeks would split open.