who's better? | VHOPEKOOK

~ ~ ❊ ✬ ∗ ✬ ❊ ~ ~

His balls are loudly slapping against your ass, both his hands firmly gripping your hips as he rails you from behind, making your screeching bed repeatedly hit the wall and create a full on dent in it.

"Fuck Hobi, don't stop" you scream as your back arches up even more for him, the soft pillow that your cheek is pressed onto failing to muffle your moans despite your attempt to bite down into it.

Hoseok keeps shoving his cock in and out of you, his nails digging into your skin deeper than ever as he starts going even faster with his thrusts. The pleasure is filling you both up to the brim, driving you insane as you're getting really close to cumming for each other.

"Hey (y/n), you want some of my banana milk?"

With wide eyes, you pluck your face out of the pillow, whipping your head to the side towards the voice that just came from outside your bedroom door. You perfectly know he's standing right there, probably smirking while listening to you getting fucked by Hoseok.

"Not! Now! Jungkook!" you pant out, struggling to breathe while trying to sound normal even though you're absolutely not.

"Ok, but you're paying to fix the damage you're doing to that wall."

WTF, Taehyung too?! You hear Jungkook giggle at Taehyung's snarky comment, the embarrassment of this entire situation killing you as you realize Hoseok can totally hear this conversation too. The pace he's fucking you at is certainly slower now and you worry if he's not into it anymore cuz he's annoyed.

As if he's read your mind, Hoseok sweetly whispers "It's cool, just ignore them", his hand gently caressing your ass, now bringing your attention back to him. "Can you get on top for me?"

Screw those stupid boys. You're not gonna let them spoil things.

Hoseok pulls out, then laying on his back on the bed as you straddle him and get on top. You angle his pulsing length up and slide it back into your wet heat, your eyes closing instantly from the feeling of him tightly nestled inside of you. You start riding him, and just like that, your mood's already back up.

It helps that you can see his perfect body now unlike the position before, the aroused look on his fucked out face turning you the hell on as his eyes stare at your boobs that keep bouncing from the motion. Hoseok's beyond sexy, and you wonder how you got so lucky to get into a friends with benefits situation with him.

He rolls his hips up, his thrusts meeting yours as you continue riding him, the tightening knot in your stomach finally loosening up as he pushes you over the edge and gets you cumming. A few secs later and he's sharply sighing, his length twitching inside you before he fills the condom up with his seed.