'

I was then checking the papers, looking through it. I was in my office, there was nothing special to the office though. It was just a room, with a lamp,

Papers, books, my phone, a desk, an office chair. It was a normal office, but quieter, and more cleaner.

A knock then was made through the door. I then stood up, and went over to the door, opening it.

"Hello Y/N." Quackity said, waving at me. He was wearing a dark blue suit, black shoes, and a diamond-like necklace. "Why're you dressed like that?"

I asked, looking over at his suit again aswell, inspecting everything on him. "Eret invited us to a party." He noticed my eyes, wandering over him.

"Are you checking me out?" Quackity said, chuckling. I then stop, and my eyes quickly widen. "WHAT?!"

I yelled, flustered. I then yelled yet again, "NO I WASN'T!" He laughed, "Oh, Y/N, mi amor, you shouldn't be shy." He said, teasingly.

I then rolled my eyes, "So a party right? Am I invited?" I say, wanting to change the subject. He then gave me a 'hm', nodding his head.

"Yeah. A party. Eret told me to tell you to wear something, since, it's gonna be a really fancy party." He says.

"Wow, okay then.." I'm not the one to have a good fashion sense, like, literally. Worry then fills my expression, in which, Quackity noticed.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I looked at him, rolling my eyes, before taking a deep breath. Well, what did you expect me to say?

"Ah, well- I'm not that y'know.. I don't have a suit to go with." I say, he then scoffed. "Why didn't you say so? C'mon, I have like.. different suits that you could definitely use."

I looked at him, confused. "Aren't I your enemy though?'" he then chuckled, "Well, aren't you my assistant?" He says, smiling.

I nodded in defeat, I didn't wanna fight him right now. I'm really unmonivated to do anything. He then grabs my hand, and went to his room.

"You can choose anything, just.. don't go too overboard okay?" I nod, he then looked around his closet.

There was a red suit, the suit was majestic, it smelled nice too. It was with marble-like patterns. It was beautiful, there was a red necklace to go along with it aswell.

I decided to go with that.

Well, let's just hope the party wont go bad.