'

( Y/N ) POV

Ah , shit . Well , there goes Eret , looking cute again . Eret then parted his mouth to begin a speech.

"Well   , hello everyone . I welcome you all to the party  , unfortunately  , some people have not attended to join the party . But all is well   , now gentlemen and gentleladies  ,   let the party commence ! "

Everyone clapped their hands at the introduction of the party . The chatter then began right again and Eret went off stage   , getting a wine glass.

Gosh, does it always have to be this fancy ? Well   , whatever fits onto Eret's head i guess. Eret  , god  , i can't lie . She's beautiful .

"Ah - shit . Wilbur's callin' me  . I gotta go, [ Y/N. ]"

Tommy says , i nodded . Indicating that he can go, he then ran to Wilbur, with a dark brown suit. I then went to Eret  , Eret was talking to Fundy  , both of them were having fun .

"Hello? Eret?"

Eret flinches and quickly looked at me  , he quickly smiled and waved at  me   ,
her smile got wider as he waved .

"Hello, love! You've truly dressed up for the event."

I giggled  , i then hugged her . He patted my head  ,  hugging me back and comforted me .

"Hm? A hug all of the sudden? Well then, i'm sure that you're a fan of me, right?"
[Eret]

"mhm, right. I'm a big fan of you."

He then fixed his glasses for a bit, and i slowly let go of the hug . He parted his lips to say something , but a hand interrupted our consversation .

I looked behind me to see Quackity . His eyebrows furrowed, a frown on his face .

"C'mon, [ Y/N ]."

Looks like someone's jealous.