'

I then went out of the room, going to Quackity. He was basically playing Mario Bros, making me roll my eyes."Hey!" I say, grabbing his attention.

He was supposed to scold me but stopped himself. Looking at me, he quickly looked away. "I guess you look okay." He says, huffing.

I smile, "What time are we gonna go?" He looked back at me, "At 7:50 PM." I them nodded, looking at the time. It was six pm.

"HEY! We should go now, it's gonna take us an hour for us to actually go to the party if we don't." I say. He then whined, "C'mon, just one hour would be fine.."

I rolled my eyes, and smacked his beanie, "OW! You asshole-" before he could finish, I cleared up my throat, "Anywaysss.."

He grunted in annoyance, I then smirk from the satisfaction of a reaction. "We should go now." He nodded. We then went outside, and started walking to the party.

"It's In Eret's castle, right?" Quackity nodded. I smiled. God, I'm so smart and cool and handsome and nice and- "Alright, well, we should probably look out for mobs." I scoffed, "Didn't have to bring up the obvious, dumbass."

"Oh, alright then mister smartass, can you recite the numbers of Pi?" I looked at him, and stopped walking. "Uh.." he stops aswell, and looks at me.

"Well?"

I rolled my eyes, grunting. "Yeah, okay, sure, you have a point on that one. But you do realize that I'm basically talking about Minecraft shit and not math right?"

He then brought up his middle finger to me, making a flash of a frown form on my lips, "Yeah, but you're acting all fucking smart. Of course I had to bring up the subject." He says, begging to walk again.

I follow him. After a few minutes, we reached the party. Everyone was having fun and really, there was no problem. Tommy spots us both, and quickly goes to me and Quackity.

"Y/N! Y/N! You came!" I laughed. "Yeah, I did. How's the fucking party dude?" He happily grabbed my hand, and took me to the drinks and food.

"The garlic bread is fucking delicious, I'll tell you that much.." I nodded. Grabbing the garlic bread, and eating it. "Oh it's fucking good.." I say, Tommy exclaimed, "I KNOW RIGHT?!"

No one's pov

Quackity looked over at Y/N, smirking. "Y'know Y/N, I never hated you. I pretended that I did.. just to make you talk to me."

He whispered to himself. Suddenly, heels clicking erupted through the room, making everyone stop doing what they're doing, and looked at the stage.

Eret was wearing a beautiful red gown, the glitters from the gown sparkling in grace, as Eret grabbed the mic.

"Welcome to the party, everyone."