Chapter 6: The Kidnapper

Ray's POV
After (Y/N) passed out, I carried her body to my car. "Take me back to my home" i commanded and he started driving. I look at (Y/N) sleeping peacefully and I hugged her.

'So warm.....i miss you so much, my love' I thought and kisses her cheek. 'Why is she so adorable' i asked myself and caressed her cheeks. 'She's all mine....no one else's...' I thought and cuddle her.

Once we arrived at my mansion, I carried her body to my room.

Ray's house (mansion)

I put her onto my bed and went to the kitchen to make some refreshments for her

I put her onto my bed and went to the kitchen to make some refreshments for her. Even though I have a chef to do it, i wanna make it for her. 'Hopefully she thinks im sweet....cause I am....but only to her....' I thought as I began mixing the flour with eggs.

"Sir! You don't have to cook! I'll do it!" My chef said and I sighed. "Its alright...i want to do it...it's for someone special..." I said and he nodded understandingly. "Alright then sir..." He said and walked back to the kitchen.

Few hours later~

(Y/N)'s POV
I began to wake up and look around. I was in a fancy room. 'Wasn't I kidnapped?' I thought trying to recall everything.

Ray's bedroom

The room was white in colour and had some couches by the paintings

The room was white in colour and had some couches by the paintings. Suddenly, the door opened and I quickly pretended I was still asleep.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake yet?" A soft voice said and it sounded like.....Ray! The bed tilted slightly due to his weight and he began stroking my head.

"...." Silence filled the room. I began to open my eyes and sat Ray smiling. "Good...you're awake..." He said. I sat up and looked at him. "You kidnapped me!" I said and began walking towards the door.

He caught my hand and pulled me back down. "I know...but I did it for a good cause..." He said and I sat down...trying to find an explanation.

"Do you remember a fat boy when you were young?" He asked me and it was then realization hit me. This idol is my childhood friend, Ray. They were the same person.