XVIII

18th Chapter

"You are always falling."

"What are you doing here?" It's the first thing you ask.

"I will be taking her a for a little while. Please excuse us," Kuroo puts on a polite face.

"We were talking to her. We want to know why she calls Oikawa senpai by her name. Why is she so mannerless?" They continue.

Your eyes widen.

"What do you think her boyfriend will do if he hears about you all?" Kuroo glares at them, "I'm sure it won't be good for you since you all seem to be his fangirls."

"Who will tell him?" The girl crosses her arms.

The rest of them gulp.

Why was the girl at the front acting so tough?

Kuroo shakes his head and takes you with him. They don't stop you two anymore.

You get yourself free from his hold.

"Why are you here?" You ask him again.

"I came to Miyagi to visit my grandparents. So I thought about watching Seijoh's match as well since we are going to fight soon in the nationals."

"I could handle them on my own, you know. I had prepared myself for this long ago when I started dating Toru."

"I could see that," Kuroo smirks.

"What? You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I don't care. Just don't tell Toru about it."

"Huh? Why is that so?"

"I don't want him to worry," you shrug.

"But don't you think he has the right to know about it?" He tilts his head.

"He probably does. But the last thing I would want is him to worry about me just before the nationals. So I will appreciate it if you don't tell him. No you can't tell him. That's all."

"Then I will need a favour from you, hot manager," He leans closer and you back off suspiciously.

"What is it?" You ask squinting your eyes.

"Toru~" you try to seem as cheerful as possible as you enter the gym again.

He turns around and smiles being confused.

"You are back again. Did you change your mind?" You can see that he is worried about you rejoining the club.

"I accepted your request, right?" You say and he nods.

"So can you accept my request as well?"

"Of course. Anything for you. Just ask away," he says confidently.

"Come in," you squint your eyes, exhausted and rub your temples.

Kuroo enters the gym, "Hey fellow captain."

You see Oikawa's expression changing in an instant. You regret this decision a little.

You point to Kuroo, "Can you let him watch you all practice?"

Oikawa's eyebrows twitch. But he knows that you are really kind and you might not understand how much he hates him.

Since it's your request and he already agreed to accept it, he gives in.

His jaw tightens. He forces a smile.

"Anything for you," he repeats.

You feel sad for him. But it's better than to let him know about that incident.

A/N: Please check out the video and like comment share subscribe. I edited it.