𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

It was night fall now and the two were walking to a store. "Why the hell do we even have to come here?!" Five scoffed. "I go everywhere you wanna go so stop being a fucking baby and come with me to this store" Y/N spoke

She used to love this store as a kid she was always fascinated with the pretty clothed and all the colors. Y/N walked up to some mannequins and looked at the clothes. "Look at this! I remember seeing this" Y/N smiled like a little kid.

He loved seeing this side of his wife...it was now only ment for him to see and no one else. She felt her waist being grabbed and pressed agaisnt a warm body. His arms were secured over her shoulder and chest as he rested his face in her neck. "Five..?" She asked.

He just held her tightly. He loved his wife...so much and he wanted them to survive this...maybe he purposely made them kids again so they can spend there lives together the right way.

She only looked down and smiled at his arms around her. "Your being cheesy and romantic five" she laughed. Her husband was bitter she knew that...but he also loved her and occasionally had a soft and romantic side for his wife only. She sighed and
Closed her eyes enjoying this...whatever this was but all she knew as it was bliss between the two who were younge again.

Suddenly Y/Ns eyes shot open and she heard guns clicking. She pushed five onto the ground and shots of guns began. One pierced through her stomach. "NO!" five yelled. She fell and he quickly grabbed her and pulled her behind a rack of clothing. He held the back of her her and looked at his wife. He felt her stomach and blood was left on his finger tips.

"Shit" he muttered. "I'm f-fine" she spoke out. "I'll be right back for you love" he said to her. Five set her down and began running and blinked forward. He grabbed a shovel and teleported to the lady with the dog mask and sliced her neck. He teleported again and went back to his wife. He grabbed her like a bride and began to run. He tried to teleport but for some reason it wasnt working at all. "Shit! Come on!" He cursed. He ran and jumped over a wall like shelf holding Y/N close to him.

Police sirens were heard and the two left. He was behind the check out counter holding his wife. He brought her closer to him and kissed the crown of her head. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. "I'm so sorry"