𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫

The handler.

She took her glasses off and looked at the two. "Hello Five and Eight. you two look good. all things considered" The Handler said. "Its good to see you again" five said. "No it isnt"

"bitter as always eight. Feels like I met you two just yesterday. Of course you two were a little older. Congratulations with the age. Threw us all off" the handler smiled. "Yeah well wish I could take credit" five sighed. "Dumb ass miscalculated. And here we are" Y/N scoffed and put her gun away again. "Why don't you two. Tell me what you want" the Handler smiled. "To kill yourself" Y/N smiled sweetly. "ignore her. I want you to put a stop to it" five said. "you realize what your asking is impossible even for me. What's ment to be is ment to be thats-"

The two pulled a gun out on her. "Yeah? Well bout survival as a rasion?" Five asked with a little accent on the end which Y/N oddly to her found attractive. "I'll just be replaced" the Handler smiled. "Really? That means I can shoot" Y/N smiled. "this fantasy. To stop the apocalypse it's just that. Fantasy. I must say. Were all impressed with you. We want to offer you two a new position in managery" the handler said stepping closer to them. "I'm sorry what's that?" Five asked. "Come back to work for us again you know it's where you belong" the handler said.

"Well it didn't work out last time now did it? Now step back from my husband before I actually fucking shoot you" Y/N threatened. The handler said they wouldnt be assistioning. "you cant be happy like this?" The Handler said. "Me and My wife arent looking for happy" five said. The hanlder stroked fives cheek. "Were all looking for happy. "That's it" Y/N said and used her power to push her back. "I will fucking shoot you. Do not test my limits today" She threatened standing in front of her husband.

"Oh Y/N. So bitter calm down. We can make you two yourselves again" The handler offered. "And what about our family?" Y/N asked. "What about them?" "We want them to live" "all of them?" "yes. All of them" five scoffed.
"I'll see what I can do" the handler smiled. "Do we have a deal?"

"One thing" five said and went to take the bullets down and un cock the guns and throw them out. The handler held a hand out to five. "Yeah I don't think so" Y/N said and grabbed fives hand. She shook the handlers hand and them they went back to the commission