𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Five wrote equations down all over his wall as his lovely wife was asleep in his chair. "I think I've got something Y/N. Its tenuous but promising" five mumbled

Luther had walked into the room. Five had explained all his math and equations to luther. He grabbed a fun as luther walked the other side of the bed. Five took a gun out and luther argued with him. "I cant let you go out and do this five no matter how many lives you'll save!" Luther said. "Good luck stopping me" five scoffed and began to walk to wake his wife up but suddenly luther grabbed her.

"Your not going anywhere" luther scoffed. Five quickly pointed the gun at him in anger. "Put.her.down" five demanded "put the gun away. I know how important she is to you. Hell you guys are apparently married. Dont make me do this to my sister" Luther said. Y/N eyes had suddenly opened and she saw luther holding her over the window. Her eyes were droopy and she was so tired. "Its either her or the gun. You decide" luther said.

Five gripped the gun and luther looked at him and dropped her. Five blinked to her quickly and grabbed her. "Five" she mumbled. He held her close to him breathing harshly. "I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch her again" five hissed and sat down holding her. He kissed her hair. "I know you guys are still good people. other wise you wouldn't have risked everything to come save us all. You two arent on your own anymore" luther said.

Five sighed. "There is one other way"