ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
sᴛᴀᴛᴇ: ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxs
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴋɪᴀ's ᴄᴀʀ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 4:37 .
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Kia sat inside her luxury sports car contemplating whether or whether not she should go inside the three story home of her best friend and her boyfriend.

It had barely been over an hour ago when Asia had been screaming and crying over the phone saying that Kendrick was beating her.

Kia told her she could come and spend the night with her and would be waiting outside . She had already sent about 20 messages to Asia in the span of 5 minutes but still had gotten no answer.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 4:57 .
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋɪᴀ
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Man fuck it I'm going in". Kia said with a heavy sigh as she got outta the car.

She made her way up the large steps and jerked open the large double doors only to wish she hadn't at all.

"Now ain't no muh fuccin way yo stupid ass made me drive all the way down here just to see you fucking this nigga" Kia yelled.

Before her stood Asia and Kendrick fucking like there was no tomorrow.

Immediately once Asia seen Kia she jumped offa him and tried to cover herself but Kendrick juss stood there with a smirk on his face not tryna hide his member.

"You should join us Ma, this bitch pussy dry as fuck" he said smiling before pulling up his pants.

"Boy ain't nobody want that community ass dick what everyone done had, especially not me".

"Wouldn't even give it to you if you were the last woman on earth" he said before turning around and walking up the stairs .

"Make sure you get her outta my house since you decided to ruin our fuck session" he yelled from upstairs.

I looked over at Asia and seen that she already had tears forming in her eyes because of the way he spoke about her and towards her.

"Come on girl, don't waste your tears on him, let's go to my house".

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋɪᴀ's ʜᴏᴜs
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 5:28 .
ᴘᴏᴠ: sɪᴀ
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"I don't know why I let him talk to me that way Kia, it's just that I can't stand the fact of being alone".

Girl nothing is wrong with not having a man in your life, look at me for example. I've got my own boutique, a luxury car and I've got my home paid in full for" Kia said.

"That's just you tho, it's not that easy for me. I don't even know why I'm staying with him to be honest".

"We'll leave him then dummy".

"I can't Kia I'm not that brave".

"Smfh, gimme ya phone since you too scared to do it I'll do it, andddddd sent".

"Bitchhhhh you didn't".

"Oh yessss the fuck I did".

"what'd you say to him"

I saidddd " Goodmorning, its come to my attention that my best friend doesn't feel the need to be in a relationship with you anymore, thank you for your time and service.
signed Kia R."

"Lmaooooo bitchhhhh he's either gonna beat my ass or yours".

"He's typing rn, he said bettttt" said Kia.

"That's it? He's not even gonna fight for me? Well fuck him".

"Time for you to focus on yourself now, how about a girls night out after I come from work" Kia smiled whiles saying.

Fashooo.

~

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝗼𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐭.😪.

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝗺🖤.

~xᴀʟᴀɪʟᴀ