ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋɪᴀ's ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 10:15 .
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋᴇɴᴅʀɪᴄᴋ
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘: 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕩) 𝕓𝕪 𝕂𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕕

As I entered Kia's boutique I noticed that she wasn't at her workers table , so I started to looking around.

I began looking at some of the clothes she made and mannnn was she talented.

The further into the boutique I went I noticed that the bathroom light was on so I figured she must be in there.

When I looked inside the bathroom there she was trying on a outfit she just made and damnnnn did she look good.

She didn't notice me but I sure wasn't minding watching her model her outfit. shawty was mad creative ......... and hella beautiful.

Tf's wrong wit me! I came here to beat her ass not admire her.

"Soooooo u made her break up wit me" I calmly asked standing directly behind her.

Shit between me n Asia wasn't serious but I was hoping that it would work, only she was juss too fuckin annoying wit allat crying n shit.

She looked as if though she had seen a ghost once she saw me standing behind her and tried to run but I quickly grabbed her pinning her up against my body and the bathroom counter.

"Answer my fuckin question ma, and be honest. Why would u tell her to leave me?"

shit didn't make no sense to me, I knew I was a lil rough wit Asia but I juss wanted to toughen her up.

After pressing into her from behind I internally groaned once I felt my dick harden. Like c'mon not right nie we supposed to be mad not turned on.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋɪᴀ
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

I knew something wasn't right once I felt something harden near my back, this sick ass nigga got hard.

"Ain't no way yo ass juss got hard"

"Of course I fuckin did ma, I'm not gone deny it. I've known you longer than Asia and I always was more interested in you than her if I'm being real".

WHAT THEEEE FUCC, PUSH HIM AWAY YOU IDIOT !!! Was all my brain was screaming for me to do but for some reason I juss couldn't.

He pushed my hair to the side so he could get better access to my neck and all I felt was when he started trailing soft kisses down to my collarbone.

I started softly moaning and immediately slipped my hand into my panties, "it's been so long since I felt a mans touch,"I internally screamed. 

"Keep moaning like that and see if I won't fuck you right on this bathroom counter, you playing a dangerous game shawty".

I knew what we were doing was wrong but it juss felt so right and he obviously didn't give a fuck so why should I?

I was always putting everyone else's needs before mine, it's my time to be a little selfish.

"Because that's your best friends ex boyfriend you dumbass" was all I heard my brain constantly screaming.

"Fuck me right now then" I teased watching his eyes grow wide with shock .

I could've seen the hunger in his eyes, it was as if though he had been anticipating this for the longest.

"Yeen gotta tell me twice ma".

Suddenly I heard my shop door open causing me to jump away from Kendrick.

I'm here Kiaaaaa, bring yo ass out hea!

"FUCK!!! it's Asia." I whispered, pushing him off me as fast as I could.

"Ignore her ma, we got more important shit to deal wit than her stupid ass."

He gently pulled me back into him and began aggressively sucking on my neck.

"Baby stop, just lemme go n talk to her, it'll only take bout 15 mins."

"Make that shit 10." He said before releasing me and slapping me on my ass, HARD.

What've I gotten myself into.

~

𝐎𝐡 𝐰𝗼𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠😶!

~xᴀʟᴀɪʟᴀ