~*Three*~

"I fucking got expelled?!"

Jisung was still trying to process the fact that he got expelled, and Chan has to be the one to find a new school for him. Jisung stood up and grabbed 2 guns from their weapon wall and aimed at Minho and Changbin. "I-It's all your fault! I have to leave them now. Because of you!" Jisung yelled, tears filling up his eyes. He put the safety back on the guns and went to the living room of their mafia buiding. Which happens to be Chan, Jeongin, (and now) Jisung's house.

Jeongin came to the lving room and wrapped his arm around Jisung's shoulders. "At least you can say good bye? Tomorrow at 3:00pm, you can come and get anything that belongs to you." Jisung nods and then he goes to his room.

In the meeting room, Minho and Changbin were pushing each other around and Minho also ended up punching Changbin. Why? Because Changbin was innapropriately touching Felix. "Don't you ever put your hands on him again. If you do, I'll break every bone in your body." Minho left him on a warning and ran to Felix and hugged him. "You alright Yongbokie?" Felix hesitantly hugged back. "Minho become that soft, possesive brother, huh?" Felix teased. "Well if I didn't, Chan would have pounced instead. He doesn't like it when his little Lixie is being touched" Minho teased back. Felix pushed him away while blushing hard.

Jisung still hadn't come back yet and Hyunjin was worried. He snuck off saying he had to use the bathroom, but went to look for Jisung. Jeongin caught him though. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin flinched at the youngers voice but just scoffed and went to the stairs. "Hannie? You up there?" He recieves a small 'yes' and he rushes up the stairs. Hyunjin saw a few doors. "Chan...Jeongin...Ah Jisung!" He mumbled while reading the doors as he walked by. He bursted in Jisung's room and layed with him on the bed. "You should come back downstairs. We're all going to leave soon." Hyunjin said to Jisung and they both sat up. Hyunjin was walkign to leave but Jisung jumped on his back. "Hehe Hyung lets go! I wanna say bye to the others." Hyunjin carried them to the door of the meeting room and put him down. They both walked in and Jisung was saying bye to everyone. Jeongin and Chan went to their rooms. "Lock the door when your done, Sung!" Chan yelled.

The last person to leave was Minho. He and Jisung were doing a very intense staring contest. 'I want to kiss you but I'm scared.' Minho thought. Felix came back because he was expecting to walk hom with Minho. "Minho lets- Oh. Y'all should kiss." Both Jisung and Minho looked at Felix. Jisung smirked. "We should. Shouldn't we Minnie?" Minho left, red faced and speed walking. Laughs were heard and then Jisung went up to his room. He quickly texted Felix.