~*Twenty-Three*~

You know how sometimes, you never want things to end? Well, thats the same with Han Jisung and his boyfriend, Lee Minho. They never want their relationship to end.

"Minnie, you know I love you right?" Jisung asked his boyfriend, looking him dead in the eyes. The slightly taller boy, nodded his head and embraced his boyfriend. Jisung then held Minho's shoulder with one hand, and reached in his pocket with the other.

The younger pulled out a necklace with a gold chain, and an Opal on it.

(A/N: The Opal is the birthstone for october, and Minho is born in october. Makes sense, right?)

Jisung put the necklace around the older's neck and let go of it as it dangled. "Sungie, its beautiful! What's the occasion?" He complemented the necklace. The shorter boy grabbed his boyfriend's hands and carressed them with his own thumbs. "Its a symbol of promise. I promise to stay alongside you until we die. I promise you will be mine and I will take care of you forever."

The older started to tear up at the kind gesture. His boyfriend has now confirmed his love for him. Jisung then snaked his arms around the older's waist and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Their lips moving slowly, but in syncronisation. The two of them moving their tongues with one another, fighting for dominance, which Jisung won. The younger explored every millimeter of the older's mouth, the biting the other's lip. Minho softly moaned at the pleasureful feeling.

The two broke the kiss, catching their breaths. Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin walked into the couple's apartment. Asking them for advice.

"kay. Jeongin has feelings for both Hyunjin and I, and we are in a relationship, but also have feelings for Jeongin. What to do?" The couple looked at the other three boys and Minho walked over and wrapped his arms around the necks of Seungmin and Jeongin. "Two words. Threesome, DUH!" The oldest amongst them all said, trying his hardest not to laugh.

The three boys with the problem looked at each other and held hands. "Thanks Minho hyung. Now whats that?~" Jeongin teased. Minho blushed slightly and his his face. "Its a promise necklace. My amazing boyfriend gave it to me." He mumbled, trying not to brag.

Everyone left, and went to Chan's house. Seeing him and Felix dancing to Twice songs. Their new found friend, Woojin was also there, pissing Minho off a little. "Ahh Hey guys! Minho.." The oldest among the 9 of them said. "Woojin hyung.." They stared each other down for maybe 5 minutes, before Chan and Jisung got involved.

~two weeks later~

The group of boys were in the practice room. Minho had tripped, falling into Woojin. The shorter male apolgized, but instead of getting an 'its okay' he got shoved across the room. He somersaulted a few times, earning a bloody nose. "Baby are you alright?" Jisung rushed over to the older. Minho didn't even answer the question and just had pure hatered in his eyes. He wanted to hurt Woojin, but hurting new trainee's can get you kicked out from the company, so he decided against it.

The producing team of the boys, 3RACHA, including Jisung, Changbin and Bang Chan, wrote a song called 'District 9' and they practiced the choreo for it. as they were accepted to be the people to debut. They wanted the new song to be their debut single of their debut album which they were preparing.

After 3 hours of practicing the dance, they practiced their vocal and rap parts assigned to them. Jeongin kept messing up the pronounciations, but was assisted by Changbin. Everyone, for the first time, heard Changbin sing. They were very shocked to hear how their main rapper can sing. He smiled to himself and went back to practicing his rap.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed this chpter as I am trying to wrap up the story. If you have any ideas/tips on how to wrap it up PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment. thx