ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

•——— ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•

•———  ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•

•——— ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•

YAKU STARED AT THE scene heartbroken? she didn't know what to feel to be honest. they weren't dating, but they weren't single either?

they were supposed to get married, be lovers, like they said they would in the past. the girl sighs, feeling her heart ache. "yo, gojo, here's the daifyuu you wanted." gojo breaks the kiss and smiles at the girl.

"thanks michaela, i'll eat these well." yaku throws the bag of daifyuu's at gojo turning her back from the gross pair, walking away.

"you liar." yaku mumbled under her breath, tears prickling into her eyes. "princess, prince, my ass." she breathes out. "all lies that i really believed... nice going me, always falling for his stupid flirting. i should of known he'd be a player."

yaku angrily wiped the tears that made it to her eyes. "don't waste your precious tears for a player michaela, it isn't worth it." the girl kept rubbing her eyes. but the tears wouldn't stop. "STOP. ITS NOT WORTH IT LIKE YOU SAID." the girl frustratedly stomps the ground.

yaku screams and cries. "YOU FUCKING LIAR. I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOUR STUPIDLY PRETTY FACE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU STUPID UGLY PRINCE!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

yaku runs home. her parents wanting to ask what the hell happened, but failing when she runs straight to her room.

the soft knocking on yaku's door was the only thing that was heard throughout the silent home.

"michaela dear? i'm coming in." yaku's mother said, walking in. "michaela?" the soft sniffing from under her blanket was heard and the mothers eyes soften. "did you hear we we're gonna be moving soon?"

yaku was shocked. we're moving? the girl thought.

yaku played along, nodding her head. "someone bad is trying to hunt the family down. we need to move quickly." the girl stays silent and just nods the whole time. her mom pats her back. "your stuff was already packed. we're leaving tomorrow morning. be up early." the girl nods once more. her mother nods her head, seeing her daughter agree.

the mother stands and leaves the room leaving yaku to cry once more, this time crying for another reason. i have to leave my friends, and especially him. the girl sobs harder just thinking about it. it's okay, this gives you an opportunity to forget him. just forget him. the girl sniffs, leaving her blanket to wipe the tears and snot off her face.

she looks into a mirror seeing her red puffy eyes. she shakes her head. you're gonna move on michaela. you're gonna. the girl smiles at the mirror and hops off her bed.