ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

•——— ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•

•———  ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃- 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

•——— ⁺˳✧༚˚ ———•
𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
- 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

YOU WALKED TO THE MIDDLE of the field, aka the practice area— your mind not really processing what the hell just happened.

'he still loves me? but he can't say why he hurt me that badly?'

you scoffed. 'this is honestly all bullshit, but i do trust him. sadly.'

you tried to distract yourself by medicating but someone interrupted you. "who are you?"

you opened your eyes to see a young girl with glasses and dark green hair. "i'm the newest instructor here, you?"

the green haired girl didn't seem to believe you, as she went to a fighting stance, eyes narrowing at you.

"i'm maki zenin, but call me maki, i'm a third year here." she took out a cursed weapon, showing it off defensively. "who are you really." she demanded an answer.

you smirked, loving this girls bold acts. you heightened the amount of cursed energy you were using, intimidating the poor young girl.

"who are you to demand an answer from your newest sensei?" you walked over to her.

the girl tensed sweat-dropping.

"you're such a cute girl, look at you becoming so intimidated by me." you licked your lips. "makes me wanna eat you all up." your hands made a claw action, while your mouth pretended to bite something.

"SHUT UP!!" maki lost it and swung her weapon at you. you smirked as the weapon phased through you.

maki looked at you shocked.

you moved to the side un-phasing your hand so you could grab the weapon and throw her over your shoulder.

you put your foot on her head, adding light pressure. "now now maki maki, calm down." the girl gritted her teeth angrily. "that was a good attempt to swing, your swing was fast and unpredictable, good."

you took your foot off of her and she took this chance to attack you once more— which failed miserably. she just phased through you once again.

"WHAT IS YOUR CURSED POWER?!!" she frustratedly asked. you smirked.

"maki. this is exactly what an enemy wants from you. to loose your cool." your demeanor dropped and your face turned cold. "calm down, in a real life situation the enemy would of had full advantage of you."