Chapter 3

~ The House ~

Hatred paralyzes life ;
Love releases it,
Hatred confuses life ;
Love harmonized it,
Hatred darken life ;
Love illuminates it.

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

But he was hopping that Jimin will move on and accepted this arrange marriage whole heartedly.

Well, he don't have a clue who is Jimin's wife to be until today...

"What a small world, Ahn Hyejin"

He take a glaced at a figure that he missed for a long time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Jimin, Hyejin. This is not much that we can give, please accept our present and also as a symbol of our love to both of you"

Mr. and Mrs.Park hand in a bundle of key and a piece of envelope to Hyejin. Her eyes widen after see the content of it. A title of a house.

"M..mom, d..dad...I can't take it. Its too much for me, I...I have an apartment that enough for me and Jimin"

"Just take it, your small apartment will not suit me anyway" Jimin whispered to Hyejin's ear don't wanting his parent to heard him.

To bad, his parents heard it all and gave why are you so rude looked to their son. Then, Jimin clear his throat.

"Well, its better rather then that old apartment. This is perfect for us right? Take it Hyejin" he grinned while touch his nape.

"Just take it love, now you are our daughter. We sincerely want you to have it" Mrs.Park persuade her.

"Thank you mom, dad" Hyejin hugged her mother in law while Jimin eyeing them.

"M..mom, dad...If you don't mind I think we will move in tonight, is that ok Hyejin?" Jimin asked his parent while cling his arm around Hyejin shoulder "Well, we need to catch up anyway since how many years, right honey?" he asked Hyejin while pulled her near his chest, she went frozen and stuttered

"Ho..honey?..tonight? Is he out of his mind?!"

Hyejin don't have a choice when she seen Jimin narrowed his eyes as if signaling her to agree with him.

"Y..yes, thats true. There is a lot we need to catch up" rubbing the back of her non-itchy ear and looked up to Jimin with tight-lipped smile.

"That's good my dear, anyway don't worry about anything. Your parents actually help us to move your belongings from that apartment, same as you Jimin. We have prepared everything so just go on with your plan" Mr. and Mrs.Park looked at each other and smile meaningfully.

Meanwhile Hyejin start to think, three days ago her mother earnestly told her to stay at a hotel that provided spa and do various treatments before the wedding day.

"So this is their plan..."

Jimin on the other hand, already know it. He's not surprised at all. Earlier, he has planned to moving right after the ceremony ended. So he could escape from his parents but hearing Mrs.Ahn, make it even easier for him.