Chapter 23

If You LOVE & Get Hurt
LOVE More & Hurt More,
LOVE Even More.
If You LOVE Even More
& Got Hurt Even More,
LOVE Some More
Until It Hurt No More

~ William Shakespeare ~

______________

"My love, if one day you ever missed me, please look at the brightess star on the sky, that is me and our angel who will always watching you from above."

"My love, I am trully sorry for not being by you side anymore. I'm sorry Jimin. Goodbye my love, my mochi, my everything. I will always love you"

Hyejin give her sweetest smile while caressing Jimin's cheek and give a last kiss on his forehead.

"Hyejin!!!" Jimin crying out loud for the last time and his body is shaking non-stop.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Hyejin!! Hyejin!!" Jimin cry as he try to reach Hyejin's figure that slowly disappearing in the misty light.

Jimin's body still shaking until he heard a distant voice calling his name.

"Jimin ... jimin"

Jimin open his eyes and a tall figure stand infront blocking his gaze towards the light. He confused and in tears and call his wife name.

"Hey Jimin, wake up"

"Hyejin? Where is Hyejin?!"

"Jimin calm down, she's right there" Jungkook pointing his fingers on Hyejin who was laying unconsious on the bed after the surgery.

Jimin trembles, he walk towards the bed, caressing Hyejin's hair and kiss her forehead passionately while his tears keep on running.

"I thought I lose you baby" he mumbles to himself as he realised those was only a dream. A really really bad dream.

"Jimin" Jungkook pat Jimin's shoulder

"I got to go, and remember what I've said. Trust her, she is the most kind woman I ever met in my live. Cherish her even more. At this state she need someone to relay on"

Jimin nodded

"I'm sorry for earlier, I never meant what I said and that punch. It's just ..." Jimin couldn't finish his words.

"Don't worry I understand and I'm sorry too. Anyway got to go, Hoseok is waiting. You too get rest of yourself okay" Jungkook smile while patting Jimin's shoulder.

"Thanks buddy, and say my thanks to Hoseok"

Jimin so thankful to both of them as they offered to investigate this issue. Hoseok promise to help him take a legal action to whom cause this to his precious wife.

After Jungkook left, Jimin look into his wife calm face. A drop of tears escape from the corner of his eyes.

"Baby, I will never ever cheated on you. There's nothing between me and Eunji. The one I love is you not her. I don't know who is messing with us. But trust me, only you in my heart and I promised to find who make us like this"

He pause, a tears begin to pool again

"Baby, I'm sorry for all the mean words I said to you. I just couldn't handle it, I'm so jealous once I see you in his arms. Please wake up soon, I miss to talk to you, make fun of you, laugh together, hug each other like we always do"