Chapter 29 (M)

Content 18+ ⚠

Please skip this chapter if it's disturbing your mind/sense etc 🙏

_______

"Please never do this again. I will go crazy if you leave me. I don't know how far Eunji will go against us. But we will fight this together"

Jimin pull her up facing him. He look into her eyes with so much love.

"Baby, promise me that you never leave me?" He says while cupping her face.

Hyejin smile sweetly while closing her eyes. She thanks to God because He gave her a chance to be loved and give Jimin patience during her hatred towards him was at it peak.

She open her eyes and met with his black ones with full of love.

"I will never leave you. You will always be my mochi."

Hyejin move forward and kiss him on the lips. Jimin flinched at first but then he kiss her back passionately.

♡♡♡♡♡

Their kiss become sloppy and hot.

Hyejin pulled back to take her breath while Jimin look at her full with love and a hint of lust.

He could see her cheeks pinkish and he just chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked while pinching his nose.

It makes him frowned in a funny way and her contagious laughter resonate the room as Jimin chuckled together.

She never felt this happy before.

"Are you still this shy Park Hyejin?" Jimin tap her cheek slightly teasing her again.

She just giggle, softly hit his chest and snuggling on Jimin's chest.

She missed this smell. His cologne makes her wanted him in no time.

"Hurm ... maybe because it's been a long time?" she shyly confessed to him still hid her face on his chest.

Jimin chuckled knowing that she still have this shyness side of hers regarding their intimate scene.

"Darling why don't you call me daddy for a start, or reset to be exact?"

She shivering the moment Jimin call her darling and he call himself a daddy, knowing what will leading them afterwards.

She gasped when Jimin suddenly pulled her satin night dress down till her waist. She's now half naked infront of him.

Jimin eyeing her full breast with pink brownish nipples that almost harden because of his action and it makes his manhood down there throbbing inside make his pants tighten.

"Beautiful" he said with a deep voice.

Hyejin who notice the hot stare of Jimin's eyes become shy and cover her bare chest.

"Don't hide from daddy" he pulled down her hand and slowly lowered his head.

Hyejin just frozed in her place looking where Jimin lead himself onto.

"Oh my god" she's somehow not ready for this but at the same time she wanted him to ruined her that very moment knowing he's very good in bed.

Jimin licked her nipple while his hand softly kneading her untouch breast and pinch her puckered bud.

"Ahhh ..." she let out a soft moan.

Unexpectedly her hand snake on back of his head and she even push it a bit towards her breast. She need more, she need it harder.