「Chapter 1 | Introduce」

It's been a month now.

He didn't talk to any girl he saw, even if they started the conversation. He talked to the other members, Jin talked to him but he forced Namjoon to move on but he couldn't.

Namjoon didn't go to school because of her, after she moved away. That was the moment he knew she was avoiding her, maybe for his sake. Namjoon fixed his hair for the last time, he fixed his bag by his shoulder as he walked to school. God it was terrible, Cavendish Harpe University. He sighed as he walked in and people asked him why he didn't come to school for months. Because I'm rotting myself away, that's why. He was supposed to say that, but he didn't.

People talked about him for a while and stared at him, he doesn't care about any of them at all.

He heard there was a new transfer at his class but he doesn't care, he saw Jungkook sleeping at his own chair. Yoongi was listening to music, Taehyung was drawing alien and spaceships. Hoseok was beatboxing while Jimin was trying to rap, then Jin stood up and hugged Namjoon, “ You finally left your shell! ” He said with a smile, he faked a smile.

He then saw a girl run in then bump into then Namjoon fell on the ground with the girl on his back, “ Omo! I'm a Pabo, jaesonghambida! ” You said with a frown, you got of him then he glared at you. “ God! What's your problem?! ” he said with a growl, “ Omo. I apologized and told myself I'm a Pabo, isn't that enough for you, huh?! ”

“ Who fucking cares, huh?! ” He growled while stomping away.

What an attitude, jeez. You thought, the teacher came and told you to introduce yourself. You sighed, at least you studied Korean.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ( FULL NAME ) and I am a transfer student from America. ” You said with a smile, the other boys stared with awe because of your beautifulness and adorableness.

“ Please be kind with me, kamsa. ” You said with a purr then you looked around to see a free seat beside this guy with earphones on with a smirk as he listened to the loud music at his phone. You sighed, you then sat beside him. He then noticed and looked at you and removed his headphones.

“ Hey. ” he said smoothly with a adorable smile, “ Hello. ” you smiled back them he chuckled, “ You came from America? ” he said, you nodded. “ You should meet our friend, anyway I'm Min Yoongi, people know me as Suga. ” He said, “ You can call me ( Nickname or normal name ), that's what my friends in America call me. ” you said, he smiled then looked away. Few minutes has passed, he broke the silence, “ Namjoon, he's great at English. ” He insisted, you felt like someone is staring at you. You looked around but saw nothing but people looking at the front and listening to the teacher,

“ Namjoon, huh? Weird but pretty name, is that what his whole name is? ” You asked,

“ No, it's Kim Namjoon. ” He said,

“ Why is all the Korean people have the same last name? ” You asked again,

“ I… I don't know, why are you asking me this things? I feel attacked all of the sudden. ” he said as he pushed himself away from you then built an invisible wall between the both of you.

Hours has passed, You stood up as the bell rang. You walked to the door but then you bumped into someone but then the person wraps there own arms around your waist to catch you at least.

You then stood up to see a tall guy with black hair and soft-looking pretty lips. You looked at him for a while, “ I'm sorry, I mean Mianhae. ” You said immediately, He smiled then nodded before letting you go. He then walked away but you then catch him, “ Ahh… I'm ( Name ), kamsa for catching me. ” You said shyly, “ Kim Seokjin, Nice to meet you. ” he smiled as he shook your hand, after that you were left alone again.